Summer Streets 2022 confirmed

That’s far enough along to not make a big difference? Looking at the first post on here, we’re about 2/3 months early like. It was announced late.

Start prodding those in the know & say I’m interested. Let them know about Macca too.

The Futureheads one? Aye, need to pick tickets up for that. Going to take the bairn, she loves Beginning of the Twist so will have to get her into a few other tunes.

Started if in Thompson’s Park. Can’t remember the Little Comets ever doing it like. Saying that, the first few years the bairn was too young, so we went early & came home early. Last year she was on my shoulders for the Lovely Eggs :cool:
The lovely eggs were brilliant last year. There is something git canny about them n'all.Her patter is outstanding

The lovely eggs were brilliant last year. There is something git canny about them n'all.Her patter is outstanding
She said mid song, something like “f***ing hell, I’ve never played a gig with this view”. I spun round & you could see peoples heeds, the back of the tent, grass, then the horizon of the North Sea. It was f***ing amazing. I’ll never forget that view with me little girl sitting on my shoulders.

Sunderland is a great place to live.

That’s far enough along to not make a big difference? Looking at the first post on here, we’re about 2/3 months early like. It was announced late.

Start prodding those in the know & say I’m interested. Let them know about Macca too.

The Futureheads one? Aye, need to pick tickets up for that. Going to take the bairn, she loves Beginning of the Twist so will have to get her into a few other tunes.

Aye futureheads, tom a smith, vanderbilt and smoove and turrell of the top me heed. Top quality sunlun line up 😎😎

She said mid song, something like “f***ing hell, I’ve never played a gig with this view”. I spun round & you could see peoples heeds, the back of the tent, grass, then the horizon of the North Sea. It was f***ing amazing. I’ll never forget that view with me little girl sitting on my shoulders.

Sunderland is a great place to live.
She apologised for swearing a few times as there was a canny few kids there.i think after them, and the daintees finished, Holly and Martin Stephenson should've just stopped on the stage talking.Could listen to their crack all day .Both great frontmen/women

She apologised for swearing a few times as there was a canny few kids there.i think after them, and the daintees finished, Holly and Martin Stephenson should've just stopped on the stage talking.Could listen to their crack all day .Both great frontmen/women
Apologised for swearing then did a dancing competition for kids & the winner got a can of Kronenberg :lol:

Think i saw them 4 or 5 times last year, lost track of where it got so much. They played pop recs and deer shed festival, summer sounds. Maybe doune the rabbit hole? Dunno. I remeber someone there wearing a lovely eggs t shirt and I was just reading down the back going 'yep, yep, yep'

Think i saw them 4 or 5 times last year, lost track of where it got so much. They played pop recs and deer shed festival, summer sounds. Maybe doune the rabbit hole? Dunno. I remeber someone there wearing a lovely eggs t shirt and I was just reading down the back going 'yep, yep, yep'
Somebody off here was planning to take a sausage roll to wear on their thumb & wave it about mid gig :lol:

Sadly, don’t think they managed.

I saw them at poprecs first not knowing much about them, and was hooked

Back