Summer Holidays

Porec, Croatia in July
I was just down the coast in Rovinj for the third time last year and it was as beautiful as always. While we were there we went dolphin watching with Dolphin Watching Rovinj and it was a brilliant afternoon out, saw loads of dolphins.

From Porec you can have a day trip to Venice or stunning Lake Bled in Slovenia.

Enjoy :cool:

This year we're making our Portugal debut: 5 nights in Lagos on the Algarve then taking the train to Lisbon and having 3 nights there.

Last edited:
I was just down the coast in Rovinj for the third time last year and it was as beautiful as always. While we were there we went dolphin watching with Dolphin Watching Rovinj and it was a brilliant afternoon out, saw loads of dolphins.

From Porec you can have a day trip to Venice or stunning Lake Bled in Slovenia.

Enjoy :cool:

This year we're making our Portugal debut: 5 nights in Lagos on the Algarve then taking the train to Lisbon and having 3 nights there.

Thanks. Will look at the dolphin watching.

I fancied Pula amphitheatre and Plitvice Lakes as they look stunning.

Thanks. Will look at the dolphin watching.

I fancied Pula amphitheatre and Plitvice Lakes as they look stunning.

We arranged the boat trip with Dolphin Watching Rovinj via their Facebook page.

I've been to both the Pula amphitheatre and Plitvice Lakes and they are breathtaking places. It has been over 12 years since I was last at Plitvice. I'd love to go back. If you get the chance you could also try a visit to the gorgeous hilltop towns of Motovun and Grožnjan. They have some cracking little restaurants and loads of artist workshops down the little alleyways. Wonderful views too. That's the main truffle area too if you fancy a bit of truffle hunting.

Last edited:
Rhodes in May for 2 and September for 3 weeks. Trying a villa for 1st time in September. Probs end up going away somewhere else as well.

Back