Summer Holidays

Off to Vegas over Easter weekend for 4 nights
Then 10 days in Vancouver Island this Summer
Back to the UK for a wedding in October so will go ot Keswick/ Spenny/ Edinburgh to see all family and friends we havent seen for two years
Hopefully we will have a home game in the Championship when I am back!

Got back from a week in Cyprus yesterday. Scotland for a week in the summer to climb Ben Nevis and then a cruise between Malta and Dubai in the Autumn. Got a week in June too but not decided what to do yet - maybe stuff around home, maybe go away somewhere...

Back to the UK for a wedding in October so will go ot Keswick/ Spenny/ Edinburgh to see all family and friends we havent seen for two years
Those 2 are extremities. Vegas and Vancouver Island. Victoria was known as a place for the newly wed and the nearly dead. Lively it was not.

I'm there right now. Had a wonderful time in Victoria for the last 11 days. An unusual balance of vegan students drinking kombucha and smoking cones alongside old folks drinking tea and frequenting craft shops, but somehow it works! I drank quite a lot but that's probably mostly due to the folks I met in the hostel. I'm in Nanaimo now; off to Tofino on Tuesday and travelling the rest of the North until back to Vancouver on Sunday. I can unequivocally say that this island is among the most beautiful I've hitherto visited.

As for me, I've sort of been on holiday since last June but I'm returning to the UK in June and that will be a lovely summer holiday in itself. And I'm going to Download Festival and Kraków.

Most likely not going abroad this year as we are trying to move house so the money will be used paying solicitors etc. Will get away for a few trips in the country, Theme parks etc for the kids staying in lodges for a few days at a time.

Back