Summer Holidays - who

Looking forward to coming back over next month. Would like to go to St. Cuthbert's Cave and puff bit pipey below the large pines again and visit Holy Island, too. Their crab sarnies were so lovely, fresh and moist.

Before that in a couple of weeks from now the very first SMB member will pop over to mine for a good week. I have warned him a few times already that in my hometown pretty much nothing happens and that the most exciting thing for him could be cutting the grass at allotment. Though I do plan on taking him to the old family island of Fanø just off the coast from here. If am not mistaken a bunch of lads from Sunderland took part in the island's football tournament years back ? Anyway, despite my hometown being somewhat dull I cannot wait to show him around and get stuck into my frikadeller again. :)

Looking forward to coming back over next month. Would like to go to St. Cuthbert's Cave and puff bit pipey below the large pines again and visit Holy Island, too. Their crab sarnies were so lovely, fresh and moist.

Before that in a couple of weeks from now the very first SMB member will pop over to mine for a good week. I have warned him a few times already that in my hometown pretty much nothing happens and that the most exciting thing for him could be cutting the grass at allotment. Though I do plan on taking him to the old family island of Fanø just off the coast from here. If am not mistaken a bunch of lads from Sunderland took part in the island's football tournament years back ? Anyway, despite my hometown being somewhat dull I cannot wait to show him around and get stuck into my frikadeller again. :)
Is frikadeller your pet name for @mux?

Strangely enough I was in marmaris 26 years ago remember us getting beat off the Germans in euro 96
We married in shipyard fortnight...the heat over there was nothing like I've ever experienced before!!...there was a mini heatwave while we were there and it got up to around 45/46 degrees...saturated from morning to night..horrific!🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
Oh dear, that's shite that
Literally was!!💩💩💩

Went to Turkey for my honeymoon 26ys ago (Marmaris)...cheap as owt back then..1st week was great..2nd week we both got the Tom tits..in 40° heat...horrendous!💩💩💩🤢🤢🤢

The worst case if the holiday runs I ever had was from an undercooked paella in Spain about 10 years ago. Didn't leave the hotel room for 2 days and had to keep calling reception for more toilet paper.

Also a bad dose in Thailand once but that was self inflicted from drinking too much. Thai whisky is evil.

Off to Majorca in a few hours, been looking forward to this holiday for some time.
Off to Majorca in a few hours, been looking forward to this holiday for some time.
Just landed and breezed through passport control, took all of my minutes.
Why the hell does all Euro coins look very similar, my eye sight isn’t the best as I get older but it all looks the same.

Last edited:

Back