Summer Holidays - who

Fletch

Striker
Who is and who isn’t ?

Got Prague in couple weeks then Skiathos Town booked in for the summer , so long as doesn’t go tits up again hoping for a long weekend away at end of the summer

Haway the Hols

Last edited:

Me n the lads are Too young for kids and the like so We usually head to the lakes and the highland etc, will be absolutely rammed around this time so probably just spend it in the back garden wanking like fuck tbh mate.

It's all up in the air at the moment. My middle one is crackers on Viking history. We were going to do the holiday that has been cancelled for the last two summers, but he has now met a lass and he's not sure if he's coming or not!

Original holiday plan is:
Oslo
Train to Flam
Train to Bergen
Boat to Stavanger

As it's all refundable, the little one, who is crackers on German history, asked could we go to Germany or Auschwitz. A potential plan for that one is:
Cologne
Train to Berlin
Train to Prague
Train to Krakow

So no idea and yes I have weird bairns!

It's all up in the air at the moment. My middle one is crackers on Viking history. We were going to do the holiday that has been cancelled for the last two summers, but he has now met a lass and he's not sure if he's coming or not!

Oslo
Train to Flam
Train to Bergen
Boat to Stavanger

As it's all refundable, the little one, who is crackers on German history, asked could we go to Germany or Auschwitz. A potential plan for that one is:
Cologne
Train to Berlin
Train to Prague
Train to Krakow

Just be grateful you don’t have bairns that would have you being dragged round flamingo land all day, yous can both enjoy this, probably cheaper too these days:lol:

Oslo
Train to Flam
Train to Bergen
Boat to Stavanger

Cologne
Train to Berlin
Train to Prague
Train to Krakow

Some potentially cracking train and boat journeys. From distant memory, Bergen is great.

South Africa August/September
Cape Town
Cederberg
West Coast National Park
Pringle Bay/Betty's Bay

That's the plan at the minute

Back