Suggs

Some stripped down piano versions from what I've heard. It sounds like a decent night if you like him.

I'm not much of a fan, but enjoy.

Off to his one man show at the Tyne Theatre on Friday. He’s done one before to promote his previous book. Anybody go to that? What’s the format, just talking or does he do any songs?

I'm in the front row :cool:

Sings 3 songs iirc and talks for a couple of hours about his life, laughter, tears, too many beers etc

I'm in the front row :cool:

Sings 3 songs iirc and talks for a couple of hours about his life, laughter, tears, too many beers etc
Remember the time you had a piss next to me in the Star before a Stranglers gig? We can do that again on Friday.

Went to the one in Dublin, I'm a big Madness fan so really enjoyed it. Told the story of his life and sung 3 0r 4 songs, accompanied by the piano. Brother in law (who's not a Madness fan) thought it was a great show.
Cheers mate. Should be a canny night. Enjoyed his book anarl.

Remember the time you had a piss next to me in the Star before a Stranglers gig? We can do that again on Friday.

I'm at a slight disadvantage cos you know who I am and I don't know you :lol: I'm going to be thinking 'is that Longy' all the time :lol:

I'll be well behaved cos I'm with the wench.

Doors half six Suggs half seven small intermission and finished half nine

I'm at a slight disadvantage cos you know who I am and I don't know you :lol: I'm going to be thinking 'is that Longy' all the time :lol:

I'll be well behaved cos I'm with the wench.

Doors half six Suggs half seven small intermission and finished half nine
We'll probably head to the Bodega or Tilley's after then. Unless there's a decent band on in the Star

Off to his one man show at the Tyne Theatre on Friday. He’s done one before to promote his previous book. Anybody go to that? What’s the format, just talking or does he do any songs?
Tempted for this like. How much did you pay?

Says starting from £32 ish

Back