Suge Knight.

Can he pay his own bail?

Death Row Records the greatest label in hip hop in my opinion

Certainly one of the most controversial labels.

At the end of the straight outta Compton film when Dre tells Suge he’s out. I’m pretty sure that event didn’t quite happen like that. There were rumours that Dre feared for his life and wore a bullet proof vest when he quit Death Row.

Certainly one of the most controversial labels.

At the end of the straight outta Compton film when Dre tells Suge he’s out. I’m pretty sure that event didn’t quite happen like that. There were rumours that Dre feared for his life and wore a bullet proof vest when he quit Death Row.
Have you seen the video of suge fighting. What a breast!!! He’s just a mess with a gun. Refused to leave his cell the first hearing, tried to say he had ill health even fainted in court iirc. I was really looking forward to him getting what he deserved but USA law is barmy.

Have you seen the video of suge fighting. What a breast!!! He’s just a mess with a gun. Refused to leave his cell the first hearing, tried to say he had ill health even fainted in court iirc. I was really looking forward to him getting what he deserved but USA law is barmy.

I think he genuinely is in poor health now. Probably the effects of smoking crack over the years.

Don’t think that article is quite right, unless he’s already made a deal and they’ve left that bit off. It was clearly self defence. He’d not plead guilty to face 28 years, blokes not an idiot. A violent clown who loves clingers on.

The whole thing is irrelevant anyway and he will be deed when he comes out cause of the victims in question.

Back