Suge Knight.

A horrible bloke who bullied and intimidated anyone that got in his way.

Dre knew it was time to get out when the deaths started happening. I dont think we’ll ever find out who killed Biggie or Tupac but i wouldnt be surprised if he was involved with both. I actually think theres a lot more of dodgy dealings and probably even more deaths that he’s been involved in during the Death Row era.

A horrible bloke who bullied and intimidated anyone that got in his way.

Dre knew it was time to get out when the deaths started happening. I dont think we’ll ever find out who killed Biggie or Tupac but i wouldnt be surprised if he was involved with both. I actually think theres a lot more of dodgy dealings and probably even more deaths that he’s been involved in during the Death Row era.

And the rumour of injecting Eazy E with an AIDS infected syringe.

He's nowt but a bully who has no talent to cash in on so extorts and intimidates other people to get money. Glad he's locked up. There'll be a lot of people relieved that he's locked up.

Wanker but big balls, hence going on stage at the Source Awards and calling out P Diddy in front of a room full of New Yorkers.

He's nowt but a bully who has no talent to cash in on so extorts and intimidates other people to get money. Glad he's locked up. There'll be a lot of people relieved that he's locked up.

I heard that rumour as well :lol::lol:

Wasn’t a rumour. He said in an interview it was a good way to get rid of someone. Said in such a way that he was insinuating he was responsible for eazy e getting it.

In reality easy and the lads were bucking so much fanny it’s highly likely that was the source of his HIV. But that rumour won’t go away . Probably says more about people’s opinion of Suge (horrible twat) than anything else

Wasn’t a rumour. He said in an interview it was a good way to get rid of someone. Said in such a way that he was insinuating he was responsible for eazy e getting it.

It’s a terrible way of ‘murdering’ someone. Making someone’s life shit, yeah. But unless you’re playing the long game it’s not an effective way of getting rid of someone.

It’s a terrible way of ‘murdering’ someone. Making someone’s life shit, yeah. But unless you’re playing the long game it’s not an effective way of getting rid of someone.
back then it was a lot quicker mind. today they have it pretty much under control.

would be hard to prove the murder as well if you had no clue you'd been injected.

Back