Suge Knight.

I don’t think it was gang bangers that fired the shots. If you watch the Biggie and Tupac documentary by that Nick bloke it’s good viewing suggesting that the police (on Suge’s payroll) fired the shots.

Suge said in an interview after the Tupac killing that he had a bullet still lodged inside him which was bollocks. His only injuries were cuts from shattered glass.
The Nick Broomfield documentary is almost fully fiction tbh.

There’s been so much written/filmed about it already. The version I believe is what I said, which was what a police investigation concluded before being shut down. The police were being sued by Biggies mum as complicit in his death, so they started an investigation to prove they weren’t involved. It got shut down just before they could start with prosecuting people as I think they weren’t interested in the expense of dragging Puffy through court.
Unsolved (TV Series 2018– ) - IMDb

Is that about the Puffy theory? I watched the first episode and never went back tbh.
Not really. It's about the task force that was set up when Biggies mum sued the police with flash backs to the original investigation. I enjoyed it even though it didn't really provide a conclusion. Basically once the task force ruled out LAPD involvement the bosses weren't interested in who did it!

Back