Succession HBO

It's not better than Sopranos but it is good.

The overall storyline is a bit all over the place at times and sometimes it resembles a sketch comedy show but it's still very entertaining

whats with this incessant need to pitch things against each other, for one thing to be better than another?!?!

Sopranos is excellent, Succession is excellent, lets leave it at that.

I just wanted to say succinctly that it was good
Its the negative way people (not necessarily just you) have of saying such things though. You could've said Succession is excellent, up there with Sopranos, instead it was Succession is better than Sopranos, taking something away from Sopranos. I dunno, just seems to be the way these days.

Its the negative way people (not necessarily just you) have of saying such things though. You could've said Succession is excellent, up there with Sopranos, instead it was Succession is better than Sopranos, taking something away from Sopranos. I dunno, just seems to be the way these days.
I understand what you're saying but I was in a rush and saying it that way was just shorthand.

To be honest I've only watched season 1 so far so it could all go wrong and it is a bit forced quirky in parts but I think it is very very good.

I'm tired of people saying Power or other shit is really good

I understand what you're saying but I was in a rush and saying it that way was just shorthand.

To be honest I've only watched season 1 so far so it could all go wrong and it is a bit forced quirky in parts but I think it is very very good.

I'm tired of people saying Power or other shit is really good
Its class and season 2 is probably better if anything. enjoy!

Read all about it on IMDB and read about 20 reviews and still no idea what its about.

Back