Suburra - BoR, Zero... or Gangs ?

Gomorrah top by a long way in this category, then suburra, zerozerozero was a bit different but good. Top Boy was better than I thought it was going to be

Gangs of London was terrible and unrealistic - thought it glamourised killing too with very OTT shooting scenes/blood spilling everywhere

Watched the first 3 episodes of this last week and I'm not sure will I bother with the rest. First episode was good. The following 2 didn't do much for me.
First person I’ve ever considered putting on ignore. Fuck me ! 😡
Gomorrah top by a long way in this category, then suburra, zerozerozero was a bit different but good. Top Boy was better than I thought it was going to be

Gangs of London was terrible and unrealistic - thought it glamourised killing too with very OTT shooting scenes/blood spilling everywhere
The house massacre scene is immense though.

Just finished the Wire for the umpteenth time. It's just class. The docks is my least favourite season but it's just superb writing throughout. All the little innocuous nuances that decide the fates of the characters.
The last season gets a bit daft with the McNulty storyline but apart from that yeah it's great.
Like @Ciro_DiMarzio says about Gomorrh I only know one other person who watched Romanzo.....it’s brilliant.
I thought it was mint.

Last edited:

Same way they ruined Peaky Blinders
Like @Ciro_DiMarzio says about Gomorrh I only know one other person who watched Romanzo.....it’s brilliant.
Where is it available to watch though? I searched a while back, found a torrent but it wasn't seeded...

Last edited:
Where is it available to watch though? I searched a while back, found a torrent but it wasn't seeded...

It was originally shown on Sky Arts (why not many saw it) and has intermittently been back on Sky VoD. I ended up buying the DVD to share amongst my mates who hadn’t seen it.
I thought it was mint.

Those who wrote and directed the scene in his house with the bog brush are geniuses!
It's on Arrow TV which you can get as an extra on Amazon prime (can get a free trial).

This man knows. Great spot.

Last edited:

Back