Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

oROSSo

Striker
Staff member
do you think you have one?

If so, was it natural or did you see someones work and want to emulate it?

Yes, bit of both tbh. I had a slight style ideal then came across certain photographers who were amazing at that style and nicked loads of their ideas :D

Yes, bit of both tbh. I had a slight style ideal then came across certain photographers who were amazing at that style and nicked loads of their ideas :D
Who were the ones to inspire you?[DOUBLEPOST=1384843690][/DOUBLEPOST]
No, not yet. Probably not consistent enough in subject.
Yer this for me. Your travelling shots were all shot and processed in a similar style to one another mind

Ross Harvey being one of them i'd guess. Love his work, but to be fair, all of the weddings he shoots look incredible. It would be interesting to see his take on a registry office and social club reception :lol:

What gear did you end up taking with you to the states? I took a P&S :cry:

Ross Harvey being one of them i'd guess. Love his work, but to be fair, all of the weddings he shoots look incredible. It would be interesting to see his take on a registry office and social club reception :lol:

What gear did you end up taking with you to the states? I took a P&S :cry:

Haha aye Ross Harvey is definitely the main one, Anton Corbijn being the other in terms of high contrast black and white images and the use of lines.

Took:
5D MKII
6D
50mm f/1.4 prime
24-70mm f/2.8
70-200mm f/2.8

And probably other stuff I've forgotten :D[DOUBLEPOST=1384882332][/DOUBLEPOST]Don't think I've shared my USA pics on here come to think of it, so here they are:

http://www.andyhudsonphotography.co.uk/portfolio-item/usa-travel-photography/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back