Sturgis

No, but we have bred a generation or two now that doesn’t care about others and seek only to further their own needs and wants rather than thinking about society as a whole.

I never heard of this before until 2012. I lived in Alberta and decided to drive to Mount Rushmore. We drove through a small town in the middle of nowhere called Surgis. It was f***ing crazy, topless women riding around on harleys and a lot of fucked up people. It makes me think what the Wild West would have been like.
Only grabbed dinner then left

I never heard of this before until 2012. I lived in Alberta and decided to drive to Mount Rushmore. We drove through a small town in the middle of nowhere called Surgis. It was f***ing crazy, topless women riding around on harleys and a lot of fucked up people. It makes me think what the Wild West would have been like.
I would have stayed for the week. Sound's class.

You live in Canada and havnt heard of Sturgis? :eek: :eek:

You should have gone to STURGIS instead - they have a big biker festival there. Surgis is dull.

Back