Not open for further replies.
Alex.
Les.
Shirley.
Any surname.
Billy.
Sue.

??????
None of above. I one day may reveal it when she's older. So can show her the ridicule her name got off strangers, as at 5 weeks I doubt she'll understand.

There's a kid in my lad's footy team called Rawson. It will manage to sound even shitter if he ever shortens it.

Hate all the Jaydens, Kaydens or any bastardisation of what is basically Aidan with a random first letter.

Almost always it's some underclass parent who's had a look in Heat magazine and had a look at what some idiot celeb has named their offspring.

He's Edward = Teddy Bear.

But my ridicule is aimed at the names he gave his bairns not the daft nick name he appropriated for himself.

What names has he given his kids? He is a proper posh bloke (Eton and the like son of tory MP IIRC) so he has probably given them mad names.

What names has he given his kids? He is a proper posh bloke (Eton and the like son of tory MP IIRC) so he has probably given them mad names.

I said earlier on the thread - Jessie, Marmaduke and Huckleberry the stupid twat. I hope they get bullied to fuck in school, maybe that'll learn him!

Calm down, only joking. Maybe.

I said earlier on the thread - Jessie, Marmaduke and Huckleberry the stupid twat. I hope they get bullied to fuck in school, maybe that'll learn him!

Calm down, only joking. Maybe.
They're rich kids who'll go to a rich school and their Dad is Bear Grylls......they won't be getting bullied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back