Stupid food and drink combinations

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've just had this e-mail from Groupon offering -
"Fish and Chips and Prosecco at the Hilton"

Who the hell thought that was a good combination?!
Y'know what would complete this classic dish zeitgeist fizzy wine. Heaven forfend if you wanted a nice pint or a pot of tea. Prosecco FFS.
Pillocks.

Any other abominations you've seen that people have tried to force on the public?
as much as us brits love it, a full english is the stupidest combination known to man.

When in a hotel we eat a bowl of cereal with milk, then curdle the milk with fresh orange juice, then mix it in with coffee. On top of that we hoy as much greasy and fatty food down our necks, washed down with more juice and coffee/tea

as much as us brits love it, a full english is the stupidest combination known to man.

When in a hotel we eat a bowl of cereal with milk, then curdle the milk with fresh orange juice, then mix it in with coffee. On top of that we hoy as much greasy and fatty food down our necks, washed down with more juice and coffee/tea

I never do fresh orange and cereal. I'm pretty sure I've been sick as a consequence!

If people are having prosecco with fish and chips, I can guarantee they're not eating them out of the wrapper and are therefore void of any valuable input

Prosecco does nothing but allow poor/common people to think they're a class higher than they actually are - if not two classes.

If they call it 'bubbles' or 'fizz' as well then you know they're nothing but scratters.

Champagne or nothing in my house.

Prosecco does nothing but allow poor/common people to think they're a class higher than they actually are - if not two classes.

If they call it 'bubbles' or 'fizz' as well then you know they're nothing but scratters.

Champagne or nothing in my house.

If I may say so, your house is a castle of pretentious wankery. I hope you get ants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back