Stupid Bint

Just saw this lass drop her sprogs off for school in her nice new car.
She then speeds away and is texting on her mobile phone, at the same time going round a bend, and is in the middle of the road which is a 20m.p.h. zone.
On coming traffic swerving to avoid her!!

When will idiots like these ever learn??

She then speeds away and is texting on her mobile phone, at the same time going round a bend, and is in the middle of the road which is a 20m.p.h. zone.

When they cause an accident.

its about time car manufacturers build in some kind of mobile phone blocker into their cars so arseholes like her cant kill anyone while texting their mates. If people cant be responsible about it just block the signals getting into cars. sorted.

its about time car manufacturers build in some kind of mobile phone blocker into their cars so arseholes like her cant kill anyone while texting their mates. If people cant be responsible about it just block the signals getting into cars. sorted.

Agree with this. Using the roads has become more dangerous because of mobile phones. But i'd bet there would be resistance to that idea from a lot of companies that employ drivers.

Unfortunately we've short circuited Natural Selection, so they won't learn and nature can't remove them.

What about passengers who want to use their phones?

I've thought about this. What about passengers (c'mon, help me complete that patent)?

I hadnt thought that far ahead to be honest!! Sure there would be a way of achieving this. As for drivers - the phone should only work if attached to some kind of cradle device.

I'll have a think about passengers!!

She probably won't until she hit something or someone.
Shop the fucker

Yep.
On Warwick Drive.
Some absolute shit driving and parking by parents dropping off their bairns.
Madness both morning drop off and afternoon pick up time too!!!:evil:
It’s a f***ing nightmare round there during school drop off and pick up, even round next to the green cut. I regularly lose my shit when I’m dropping the bairns off at my mams and have to navigate the f***ing morons!

Mind the bairns school, St Leonard’s isn’t that great either. In fact, it’s probably all schools thinking about it.

Great to see the traffic wardens knocking about aoutside of schools now.

In fact, it’s probably all schools thinking about it.
I'm constantly surprised by lazy people are. I've found a nice little place to park aabout a minute's walk to the gate, but so many cars cram into the road right outside the school it's rediculous. Icy as owt today because it's not a main road and it's still bumper to bumper with people driving up that way.

When people phone the police to report them. (After pulling over to the side of the road).

Back