Stupid bairns names

I think we've decided on calling our baby Isla if it's a girl :lol:

I personally don't think it's a stupid name... each to their own I suppose! If you don't like a kid's name, then don't call your kid that?

Traditional Irish spellings boil my piss I know two kids called Niamh now. I had to rule out a couple of names when my other half was pregnant, don't remember what they were but I needed the ALT key to type them properly, fuck that.

Traditional Irish spellings boil my piss I know two kids called Niamh now. I had to rule out a couple of names when my other half was pregnant, don't remember what they were but I needed the ALT key to type them properly, fuck that.

So you'd rather we continued the British bastardisation of the Irish language into names and changed it to Neeve?

Me and the Mrs are going to name our new arrival after the place it was conceived.

I'm hoping it's a girl, because i dont think 'Vagina' really suits a boy.

Hmmm, I suppose it could be. I know a lass and she's called Alisha, she's not chavvy, maybe that's why I didn't make the connection.

Mebbes it's just me - in fairness, there is an awful lot of irrational stuff that pisses me off!

We've settled on three names that all sound relatively normal and I'm drawing a line there.[DOUBLEPOST=1376573917][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hannah for the undecided on backwards spelled names.

:lol:

I do know someone called Mim :neutral:

Mebbes it's just me - in fairness, there is an awful lot of irrational stuff that pisses me off!

We've settled on three names that all sound relatively normal and I'm drawing a line there.[DOUBLEPOST=1376573917][/DOUBLEPOST]

go on then.. wha 3 names..let us ripthe to shreds..

stick to the classics.. and naes tha would be hard to guess the demographic of their upbringing

We've settled on three names that all sound relatively normal and I'm drawing a line there

I like names with little lines in them.

My fav is probably 'Chardon-aya'. It's like Chardonnay but with a little twist.

Thats just how Kiwis pronounce Mam mate.

Back