Stuff that goes on behind the scenes

I clicked through the links on the Methven interview and ended up reading the issue of FCBusiness where it was originally published.

It's the first time I've read an industry publication about football, Interesting.

FC Business
I really enjoyed the Methven interview, thanks.

I want to do a football business mba now at Liverpool Uni.
I’ve heard a few more unis may be doing football related degrees within the next few years.

I clicked through the links on the Methven interview and ended up reading the issue of FCBusiness where it was originally published.

It's the first time I've read an industry publication about football, Interesting.

FC Business

NE based anarl iirc.

FC business has been around for years, the media company is based in Gateshead next to the stadium. Had an interview there a good few year back but it didn't pay well, liked the publications though.

marvellous stuff. i'm sure some fans think its a game of Football Manager - 'just spend some money! get some quality! gotta pay for the best!' etc... couldn't be any further from reality at this stage in sunderlands history.

Everything that's coming out of the club right now is positive, well-considered and grounded. It's wonderful to see our great club turning a corner after years of downright stupidity.

Carpet ride mk2. Gan on Charlie and the Don!

marvellous stuff. i'm sure some fans think its a game of Football Manager - 'just spend some money! get some quality! gotta pay for the best!' etc... couldn't be any further from reality at this stage in sunderlands history.
Hopefully some of these cloth heads read this and stop churning out the same crap and actually support the club and what these lads are trying to do.

The answer to the last question... remind you of anyone? :lol:
The most thinly veiled jibe ever printed.....:cool:

Last edited:

Back