Studio of Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_local_jacko

Central Defender
The photographic/film studio that was down Pallion. Was anyone on here associated with it or knows what has happened to it? I have been looking at Studio options in and around Sunderland and found the site last year. More recently its been saying "closed for the immediate future" for months now and the blog hasn't been updated since January. I was curious as I may be looking to hire a studio at the back end of the year for a bit of my own portfolio work and was looking at the options in and around Sunderland.

The photographic/film studio that was down Pallion. Was anyone on here associated with it or knows what has happened to it? I have been looking at Studio options in and around Sunderland and found the site last year. More recently its been saying "closed for the immediate future" for months now and the blog hasn't been updated since January. I was curious as I may be looking to hire a studio at the back end of the year for a bit of my own portfolio work and was looking at the options in and around Sunderland.

There ain't many options around Sunderland I am aware of; I have to go to Newcastle mate! If you do find any, please PM me!!

I think someone on here uses one in Jarrow. Pretty sure it's MaDMaCKeM and he's said that studio hire is available.

I could be talking utter cackbabble mind :-O

Steeeeed said:
I think someone on here uses one in Jarrow. Pretty sure it's MaDMaCKeM and he's said that studio hire is available.

Not seen one in Jarrow but ill look into it. So far I found one in Hebburn and one in Newcastle. I'll prob look at the Hebburn as its easier for me to get down to. Anyone used either?

http://bananastudio.weebly.com/
http://www.the-photography-studio.co.uk/

Aye, Its a camera club with its own studio. You need to be a member to use it. Pretty basic self built 14foot wide, 4 lights and 3 backdrops. Based at Perth Green Community Centre. Meet on Tuesdays.

Aye, Its a camera club with its own studio. You need to be a member to use it. Pretty basic self built 14foot wide, 4 lights and 3 backdrops. Based at Perth Green Community Centre. Meet on Tuesdays.

Is that running all year round mate. I quite fancy that. Is there a programme of meetings etc?

Is that running all year round mate. I quite fancy that. Is there a programme of meetings etc?

The centre closes for the next two weeks, other than holidays its open all year. We are basically just a bunch of blokes with cameras and a nice studio :) No real program of events other than occasional portrait/ model sessions for friends and family. Although we are open to anyone who wants to come along and help teach a few blokes how to use the lights!.
Membership is £8 to the centre and £3 a time £1 of which goes into our coffers.

MaDMaCKeM said:
The centre closes for the next two weeks, other than holidays its open all year. We are basically just a bunch of blokes with cameras and a nice studio :) No real program of events other than occasional portrait/ model sessions for friends and family. Although we are open to anyone who wants to come along and help teach a few blokes how to use the lights!.
Membership is £8 to the centre and £3 a time £1 of which goes into our coffers.

I fancy that like. Will give you a shout in a few weeks.

You weren't down Newcastle quayside last night were you? Bunch of fellas from jarrow camera club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back