Stubble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you need to re-evaluate your shaving methods.

I shave with electric clippers. If I get a bit muslamic by not being arsed to shave for a week or three, they still work painlessly.

But they also leave stubble after a thorough shave, like this.

Logon or register to see this image

Lasses love me.

Maybe you need to re-evaluate your shaving methods.

I shave with electric clippers. If I get a bit muslamic by not being arsed to shave for a week or three, they still work painlessly.

But they also leave stubble after a thorough shave, like this.

Logon or register to see this image

Lasses love me.
sounds topper that mate. how do I achieve this pussy melting vision?

Have you checked the milkman?
yeah he doesnt sell mustard

so you are saying I've still got time for the beard hormone to kick in and launch me on my way to international stubble of the week contender?

Oh yes. I couldn't grow a decent one myself till about ten years or so ago. Not good in Viking land but luckily am good with a sword. On top of that I tend to colour my beardy thing every now and again as being blond my beard, when it gets a bit beyond stubble, looks like Santa's had a shaving accident if I don't.

And the whole age thing, just be glad and embrace your late twenties, mate. And for not being involved with lads. Am forty-five this Summer. Just imagine what that is in gay years.

Oh yes. I couldn't grow a decent one myself till about ten years or so ago. Not good in Viking land but luckily am good with a sword. On top of that I tend to colour my beardy thing every now and again as being blond my beard, when it gets a bit beyond stubble, looks like Santa's had a shaving accident if I don't.

And the whole age thing, just be glad and embrace your late twenties, mate. And for not being involved with lads. Am forty-five this Summer. Just imagine what that is in gay years.
How many gay years to a macho year?

I've never had the desire to grow a beard (or a tache). Longest I've gone without shaving is about 2 weeks - it grows in okay in most places - but there are a couple of patchy bits and I don't like the itching. It also tends to be multi-coloured - brown, blonde and ginger (now with a fair bit of grey) - I just look like a tramp, so don't bother. Best thing about having a couple of days growth is then treating yourself to a Turkish hot shave.

I'm not following but I think you are asking if I was abused by my dads beard. Reported
Your dad had stubble. If you weren't abused by your dad's beard then he wasn't a proper dad.

If i rub a couple of days stubble growth in my kids face he goes me talk, but it feels fine to me. Your soft beard probably wouldn't seem soft to a kid.

getting one of these like.

Your dad had stubble. If you weren't abused by your dad's beard then he wasn't a proper dad.

If i rub a couple of days stubble growth in my kids face he goes me talk, but it feels fine to me. Your soft beard probably wouldn't seem soft to a kid.
what the fuck are you on about>?:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back