Stryjek

There must be someone at the club who is better than Camp or Steele.

Cleaner, grounds man, Admin ... it’s like every effort the opposition manages to get on target results in a goal.

You mean the keeper who was fit for most of his time in league two this season and couldn't get a game?
I read on another thread that he was injured then couldn't his place back.
It was mentioned in the same thread that he'd flapped at a cross which cost the U23s a goal last night. He's only 21 so plenty of time for him.

I read on another thread that he was injured then couldn't his place back.
It was mentioned in the same thread that he'd flapped at a cross which cost the U23s a goal last night. He's only 21 so plenty of time for him.

Got injured straight away then couldn't get in ahead of the player they already a few weeks later. If he was any good he'd have gotten into the team.
Like you say he's only young so may develop well but I wouldn't be throwing a 21 year old kid into the mix who couldn't get a game for a league 2 team

As opposed to the three we have that shouldn't be playing league football

I've heard those or similar words many times and each time we prove people wrong by buying or bringing into the team players who are worse or no better. People were claiming we'd definitely improved the squad in January stating there is no way Camp could be as bad as Ruiter and Steele........

Got injured straight away then couldn't get in ahead of the player they already a few weeks later. If he was any good he'd have gotten into the team.
Like you say he's only young so may develop well but I wouldn't be throwing a 21 year old kid into the mix who couldn't get a game for a league 2 team
Normally I’d agree, however Lee f#cking Camp!

Normally I’d agree, however Lee f#cking Camp!

He was definitely better than Ruiter and Steele according to many when we brought him in. No way could he be as bad I was told when I said don't count your chickens and wait and see.

I'd have him before our other three without a doubt. For the most part, when we've actually used the youth they've been better than our senior players and it seems highly likely that Stryjek will be just the same, especially as the other three all all bloody useless.

Back