Struggling with work training

Luckily he’s on a weeks leave so I have somebody different tomorrow.
I can’t stress this enough you must speak to your manager. your manager will want to know anyway because if anything goes wrong the manager will get askedu by his boss what he did to try to rectify the situation so it is in the managers interest to get involved and help you, you clearly need a change of circumstances and a plan to recover lost ground and then move forward you are not stupid it’s just not your learning style please speak to your manager

This is not acceptable you need to raise this with your manager and explain the difficulties you are having and try to agree a plan to move forward. it may need a change of consolidator also to someone who suits your learning style more.
This. If you want to be diplomatic, which is usually a good plan, you could raise with your manager that you'd like to try another coach/trainer as their approach isn't working for you. Perhaps that it's not getting the best out of you.

It's best for the bottom line that you're effective as possible as quickly as possible. Having you trained by someone who isn' helping you learn doesn't achieve that.
Luckily he’s on a weeks leave so I have somebody different tomorrow.
If theyre good, play up how good you worked together and how you'd like to keep working with them.

Last edited:
Feck diplomacy, tell the aggressive twat the SMB’ll come round & knack him if he doesn’t wind his neck in.
Seriously, its in their interests to get the best out’ve you so they’ll have procedures for this. You were good at your last role so they know you’re more than competent and if you’re asking it means it’s real and needs sorted. Good luck.

Back