Struggling with work training

Adamfsafc

Midfield
Anybody else have this issue.

Training for a new job via teams from home and I’m not taking any of it in.

Everybody else seems to understand it yet I’m sitting there and I’m just daydreaming about other things and before I know it the days over and I’ve learnt nothing. Monday’s going to be a struggle.

Everybody else seems to understand it yet I’m sitting there and I’m just daydreaming about other things and before I know it the days over and I’ve learnt nothing. Monday’s going to be a struggle.
I get what you mean about teams and training. Sometimes I just think Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated? I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated. Life's like this, and you fall, and you crawl, and you break and you take what you get, and you turn it into honesty and promise me I'm never gonna find you.

PS. Ask for the meetings on zoom so you can record them.

Last edited:
I get what you mean about teams and training. Sometimes I just think Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated? I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated. Life's like this, and you fall, and you crawl, and you break and you take what you get, and you turn it into
honesty and promise me I'm never gonna find you.
Nice try until you got the last line completely wrong.

I get what you mean about teams and training. Sometimes I just think Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated? I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated. Life's like this, and you fall, and you crawl, and you break and you take what you get, and you turn it into honesty and promise me I'm never gonna find you.

PS. Ask for the meetings on zoom so you can record them.
Hey hey you you I can be your girlfriend ;) xxx

Our lass started a new job two month ago and hasn’t met any of her new colleagues yet - just on teams.

she’s doing well like, learned loads of systems processes, and I even caught her ripping the piss out the Boro fans in the team.

I’d struggle if I’m honest.

I'm having this issue right now. It just doesn't sink in. What's your new job?

Back