Striker

Until we adjust the set up of the team to support the striker/s it would have to be someone like Ronaldo at his peak or Stan Collymore at his peak. Someone with pace who can pick up the ball on the half way line and run with it at pace and put it into the back of the net.

Bigger problems than the strikers unfortunately.
Precisely this, ask our strikers what service they need to score and work on that. Our current set up relies on other teams making errors more than our crwation

I really don't know now. I was hoping we'd take a chance on Shankland. Marquis is probably the only other striker available and I doubt he'll be the answer, but I'd rather have him to choose from than Grigg and Wyke right now. I wish we'd loan Enobakhare.

Would Ladapo have been worth the £500k fee Rotherham have paid?

That lad Will Grigg, he’s got some amazing stats at this level. Proven!

Yes mate, we keep on hearing it, but his all round play and lack of goals for us suggests otherwise.

Has JR ever made any comment on his two strikers ?? Seriously has he said what he expects and how he's going to get them firing ? He said plenty about Maja !

Until we adjust the set up of the team to support the striker/s it would have to be someone like Ronaldo at his peak or Stan Collymore at his peak. Someone with pace who can pick up the ball on the half way line and run with it at pace and put it into the back of the net.

Bigger problems than the strikers unfortunately.
Ronaldo or Collymore? Never before seen in the same sentence

Back