Striker Forum

We've upped the threshold, it's a bit more difficult to get in there now.

Honestly? Looking a the quality of some of the posts......now from Strikers. Then the standards had to be really low then, to qualify in earlier years......mind we are Sunderland I suppose. We followed the same format as the team for a long time. Now under new management and the game raised to make it harder to get in. Can understand that! You need new blood that is class to offset some of the dross in there!

(Controversial no)

Last edited:
and the strippers are piping hot and full of tits
I've heard that about the Striker Forum ;)

I've never checked before but I only have 3000 odd posts in nearly 10 years! You're going to start seeing a lot more single smiley posts from me.
Only 657 posts in 10 years :oops:

You have to be one of these to get in now
Logon or register to see this image
I had that too, but there was a real problem with it - play with it too much and you could find your head could go wonkey!

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly? Looking a the quality of some of the posts......now from Strikers. Then the standards had to be really low then, to qualify in earlier years......mind we are Sunderland I suppose. We followed the same format as the team for a long time. Now under new management and the game raised to make it harder to get in. Can understand that! You need new blood that is class to offset some of the dross in there!

(Controversial no)
The only new blood we need we can drain from your still-warm corpse.

We will use it to paint a big cross on the Strikers' Club door, to keep other undesirables and riff-raff away.

Back