Strictly official 2022 thread 💃🕺

Ellie Simmonds
Is there a dwarf / midget/ little person professional she can dance with ? Otherwise I'm struggling to envisage the logistics tbh as she'll be crotch level with most surely ?
And before any lunatic jumps on me for not using the correct / pc term I have no idea what it is sorry and I don't wish to offend etc.

Last edited:
Is there a dwarf / midget/ little person professional she can dance with ? Otherwise I'm struggling to envisage the logistics tbh as she'll be crotch level with most surely ?
And before any lunatic jumps on me for not using the correct / pc term I have no idea what it is sorry and I don't wish to offend etc.
Does make you wonder how that will work,but good luck to her, she always comes across as a lovely person 👍

Apologies if I've upset folk here, but it's got nothing to do with the lad himself.
I don't know who he is, so his colour and preferences were completely unknown to me.
If he dances well and comes across as a canny chap then I'll happily give him my vote.

The dig was aimed at the BBC and their need to show how open and accepting they are, to the point where they have to refer in their introductory article on the lad as to how its the third same sex couple they've had in Strictly.
Not upset me, you’ve made some valid points about the BBC and box ticking.

Not upset me, you’ve made some valid points about the BBC and box ticking.
Made a point, questionable if it’s valid.

Last years winner is credited with doing wonders for disabilities and created one of the most memorable moments in strictly history without ticking any boxes…

Made a point, questionable if it’s valid.

Last years winner is credited with doing wonders for disabilities and created one of the most memorable moments in strictly history without ticking any boxes…
It may not be valid to you but it is to me.

Back