Strictly Come Dancing 2018

Going further back Susanna Reid left her fella after 15 years

The Grimsby Gash Goblin has nowhere to hide now

He comes across that way, no malice just hurt. Best of all when Stacey won he sent Mary Berry flying :lol:
My mother in law voted for Stacey, now shes all upset about her and the Cleethorpes Casanova and says she wouldn't have voted for them if she'd known. I think this needs a recount

It's only fair I guess to take it back to the people once all the facts are known, everything is crystal clear, and the lies are exposed.

The brazen hussy!
Not so sure about that!

Like other victims of the GGG she was in a long term relationship, a bit bored.

Along comes Kev who instantly worships them and they think they've found what was missing.

The problem is Kev gets excited and intense about things all the time and never for very long.

Right now Stacey must realise she's made a mistake. Not saying her boyfriend was the one, just that Kevin wasn't the one to ditch him for.

Not so sure about that!

Along comes Kev who instantly worships them and they think they've found what was missing.

The problem is Kev gets excited and intense about things all the time and never for very long.

Right now Stacey must realise she's made a mistake. Not saying her boyfriend was the one, just that Kevin wasn't the one to ditch him for.
I was on about Theresa May ;)

Not so sure about that!

Agreed. Especially when I’m platonically available in an avuncular confidante stylee to advice her on her romantic liaison options. (Sigh)

Back