Strictly Come Dancing 2018

One thing that is unsatisfactory about Strictly is how as soon as the victor is crowned its as if the Beeb cant get it finished quick enough.

Should have a post dance programme analysing the final and maybe a panel with a seething Keano sitting on the end deliberately disagreeing with everybody whilst pulling the judges' performance to bits and saying they ought to take a good luck at themselves in the mirror, that Ashley and Faye were going to be disappointed with themselves in only getting 120 in the final and that the young lad Sugg was found out in the latter stages.:evil::eek:

One thing that is unsatisfactory about Strictly is how as soon as the victor is crowned its as if the Beeb cant get it finished quick enough.

Should have a post dance programme analysing the final and maybe a panel with a seething Keano sitting on the end deliberately disagreeing with everybody whilst pulling the judges' performance to bits and saying they ought to take a good luck at themselves in the mirror, that Ashley and Faye were going to be disappointed with themselves in only getting 120 in the final and that the young lad Sugg was found out in the latter stages.:evil::eek:
Yeah, I found that a bit weird too. I mean, I don't think they should drag it out unnecessarily, but it's like:

"and the winner is.......................................... Stacey and Kevin! Bye!"

Well the clock is still ticking down the hours, hope this is a good show and repays the anticipation it has built for me and perhaps for some others.

It is finally here, today is the day. First the excitement of a very special day for the majority of people to wake to.

Then later to today a festive fun filled frolic round the dance floor and the pantomime of the judges playing to the crowd and the audience, both in the studio and fans of the show.

Hope everyone has a good time today and enjoys the show. Best wishes to all wherever you may be and in whatever circumstances, I hope you manage to enjoy the day.

Last edited:
Just back in from my walk and changed all set up,back from daughters and settled now for the start of Strictly......hope this show matches the build up and anticipation that has been building.

Right disappointed if it does not meet my expectation, comedy element should be sound with the judges and some of the past contestants, will the dancing live up to the high standards we are no doubt expecting. Ermmmmmmm, Seven?

Just back in from my walk and changed all set up,back from daughters and settled now for the start of Strictly......hope this show matches the build up and anticipation that has been building.

Right disappointed if it does not meet my expectation, comedy element should be sound with the judges and some of the past contestants, will the dancing live up to the high standards we are no doubt expecting. Ermmmmmmm, Seven?
Christmas show is normally a little bit of an underwhelming event, but is still good to watch, and is the last till early September.

Nice opening, shows they had more time to prep it.

Just spotted seann walsh in the audience

Expected them introducing witchytits as the wicked stepmother.

Back