Strictly Come Dancing 2018

Wasn't he a pro dancer in a past life? Not ballroom obviously but it's a bit like having Ainslie Harriott or a hairy biker on Celebrity Masterchef.
Not sure, I know the lovely Debbie Mcgee used to do ballet and she was allowed on. A lot of actors / performers went to stage school. I just see the show as a fresh slate for all, they have to learn all manner of dances they won't have ever done before.

Not sure, I know the lovely Debbie Mcgee used to do ballet and she was allowed on. A lot of actors / performers went to stage school. I just see the show as a fresh slate for all, they have to learn all manner of dances they won't have ever done before.

Just looked him up on wikipedia, he danced in a lot of west end production (including Starlight Express), danced in a Wham video and also in, er, a Lena Zavaroni TV show.

Cheers lads, she’s ower the moon and I’m chuffed for her.

Fingers crossed she’s teamed up with someone that prefers fellas, will save me a bit hassle :lol:

Lisa Scott-Lee was always my favorite step(?). Can you persuade your Mrs' former bandmate to get her arse in gear and back on my telly.

Hope she does well and enjoys it though, most celebs you hear talking about being on there seem to describe it as being a pretty special experience.

Bet you are hoping she is paired with Anton Du Beck though.

Canny. I took my laddo to see Steps at Wembley Arena not long before they split up. All came out of Christmas present boxes at the start. Plenty of milfs around, too, and I think I was the only straight bloke there. Still have One For Sorrow on my Spotify list. With any luck one week on Strictly will be Steps songs.

Canny. I took my laddo to see Steps at Wembley Arena not long before they split up. All came out of Christmas present boxes at the start. Plenty of milfs around, too, and I think I was the only straight bloke there. Still have One For Sorrow on my Spotify list. With any luck one week on Strictly will be Steps songs.
You've posted this on the main board by accident mate. Surely meant to be a PM

Lisa Scott-Lee was always my favorite step(?). Can you persuade your Mrs' former bandmate to get her arse in gear and back on my telly.

Hope she does well and enjoys it though, most celebs you hear talking about being on there seem to describe it as being a pretty special experience.

Bet you are hoping she is paired with Anton Du Beck though.
Was Anton not dropped for this season? I don't really follow it but our lass and the bairn love it and I'm sure that was the rumour, good luck to Faye anyway and I look forward to seeing plenty of SAFC product placement @BoldonBlackCat !

Shaping up nicely so far, Danny and Faye look like they have potential.

Back