Strictly Come Dancing 2018

So @BoldonBlackCat, have you and Faye had a chance to reflect yet on the competition and the result?

Keep the Fayeth...

Yes mate, she got home Monday night and since then she's been settling back in...helps that it's Christmas and she had a canny morning at the Ramside yesterday with her mate to unwind a bit. Thinking back over the last few months I think she's just extremely proud of herself, she feels very lucky to have reached the final as this whole thing was her dream. I don't think for one minute she thought she'd win it but I heard her telling a mate last night "I danced every dance, I wore every outfit and I scored 120/120 in the final, what more could I want?"

Says it all for me, she's had a blast :)

Yes mate, she got home Monday night and since then she's been settling back in...helps that it's Christmas and she had a canny morning at the Ramside yesterday with her mate to unwind a bit. Thinking back over the last few months I think she's just extremely proud of herself, she feels very lucky to have reached the final as this whole thing was her dream. I don't think for one minute she thought she'd win it but I heard her telling a mate last night "I danced every dance, I wore every outfit and I scored 120/120 in the final, what more could I want?"

:cool:

Brilliant mate - thank you both.

Back