Strictly Come Dancing 2018

Ashley best by mile.

Ashley miles better.

Best dancer by a million miles but xenophobic British public wont vote for her.

Has the Brexit vote taught you nothing.
A significant number of English people are ignorant xenophobes.
Ashley is a tremendous dancer and clearly a lovely lady but she is American so stands no chance of winning.
Last year Alexandre Burke was also a brilliant dancer but was also not popular and let you work out why that was.
It taught me that arseholes like you need to fuck off with your boring drivel.

Ashley best by mile.

Ashley miles better.

Best dancer by a million miles but xenophobic British public wont vote for her.

Has the Brexit vote taught you nothing.
A significant number of English people are ignorant xenophobes.
Ashley is a tremendous dancer and clearly a lovely lady but she is American so stands no chance of winning.
Last year Alexandre Burke was also a brilliant dancer but was also not popular and let you work out why that was.
Ashley this, Ashley that blah blah. Not a bad dancer but not in the stratosphere you make out. Unappealing character with legs like a prop forward. Shouldn't have been in the show in the first place. :lol:

Because neither Faye or Ashley had any training of Samba,Charleston, Waltz etc.. They had training i guess in what a pop band should dance like.
A bit more than that. Ashley was originally employed by the pussycat dolls as a dancer they started out as a dance troupe, not singers. She studied dance after high school she's effectively a pro dancer.

Faye has had dance training as well and appeared in stage musicals. She's been dancing all her adult life. The public knew this so they were never going to get the votes. Same as Mrs Daniels last year she trained in ballet and so ended up in the bottom 2 when she was the best dancer most weeks.

Ashley was the best dancer on the show this year, James Jordan has even said so. While we all wanted Faye to win because of her Sunderland connection it was never going to happen. In a dance contest judged by ex pros she might have got the nod over Ashley. But the final isn't a best dancer wins competition, it's a popularity contest. I thought Stacy would win she's been the best non pro throughout most of the series and likable for the public voters. Again though that's not how it works.

Ashley this, Ashley that blah blah. Not a bad dancer but not in the stratosphere you make out. Unappealing character with legs like a prop forward. Shouldn't have been in the show in the first place. :lol:
What the hell do her legs have to do with it? Its a dance competition
How is she an unappealing character?
Oh yes she is not English.
There are many people on this forum who were voting for one person in particular before they had even danced based purely on where they live. Very objective!!!!
A

Ashleys a professional that's why, the public don't vote for a ringer.

She was in the competition same as anyone else. More like people don't vote for a foreigner.

You haven't got a bloody clue and being an arse.

People on here voting for lass before the dances had been finished because she is local and I haven't got a clue. Laughable. Try listening to the pros they will tell you who was the best.

Try listening to the pros they will tell you who was the best.
I thought the 'pros' gave perfect scores to Faye and her partner last night?

I know very little about dancing and apart from the final, only watched the dances of Stacey and Faye. I did think though that Ashley was good last night and that both her and Faye did better than Stacey on the night.

Overall, I thought that Faye was the classiest on and off the dance floor and deserved to beat her younger competitors. The public decides though and we all know what democracy can being....

She was in the competition same as anyone else. More like people don't vote for a foreigner.

People on here voting for lass before the dances had been finished because she is local and I haven't got a clue. Laughable. Try listening to the pros they will tell you who was the best.
Ahhhh Stumpy. It's patter like this that makes Remainers cringe every time you post.

This is an entertainment thread, nowt to do with politics.

Be a good lad and fuck off

A bit more than that. Ashley was originally employed by the pussycat dolls as a dancer they started out as a dance troupe, not singers. She studied dance after high school she's effectively a pro dancer.

Faye has had dance training as well and appeared in stage musicals. She's been dancing all her adult life. The public knew this so they were never going to get the votes. Same as Mrs Daniels last year she trained in ballet and so ended up in the bottom 2 when she was the best dancer most weeks.

Ashley was the best dancer on the show this year, James Jordan has even said so. While we all wanted Faye to win because of her Sunderland connection it was never going to happen. In a dance contest judged by ex pros she might have got the nod over Ashley. But the final isn't a best dancer wins competition, it's a popularity contest. I thought Stacy would win she's been the best non pro throughout most of the series and likable for the public voters. Again though that's not how it works.

Let me start by saying I wanted Faye to win the glitterball trophy too.....but
Both her and Ashley have had a LOT of previous dance experience where Joe and Stacey had never danced in their lives, the whole essence of the programme from it's start all those years ago now was to take people who hadn't a clue about dancing and ( hopefully ) turn them into accomplished dancers by final time....but over the years it's been hijacked ( for want of a better word ) by some celebrities with dance experience which makes it all a bit unfair for those others who have two left feet.
To put it another way, it's like some football clubs getting 15-21 points start before the season kicks off and the rest don't.
Just my two pennyworth.

Back