Strictly Come Dancing 2018

@BoldonBlackCat : I’m old and sad enough to have spent many a Sunday afternoon watching Hollywood movies and I’m as familiar with the oeuvre as the next man.

Lullaby of Broadway is a classic of its type - originally sung in the 1935 film ‘Goldiggers of 1935’ and more latterly sung by Doris Day in the early 50s in the film ‘Young Man With A Horn’

I’m going to assume that neither film title has any significance for you.

And I’m already imagining what your lass and her partner are gonna do with that song. It’ll be classic, there’ll be tap, lifts, top hat, canes - the works. She’ll smash it. Glamour, class and sophistication. And I’ll expect a voluminous dress. Bookmark it.

Come on and listen to... etc

I f***ing told yers.

Faye was awesome.

Great series excellent entertainment and musicality
Won’t watch anymore series if as planned BBC introduce same sex couples dancing together as I personally don’t want to see two lads or lasses mincing about doing the tango or pass doble or putting on sensuality or as Bruno would say acting “ down and dirty”
I just wouldn’t want to watch owt like that

I see Oti's got herself a new dance show because of her cracking wabs.
With Sherril Curl unfortunately. Tough gig working with that pasty munching old slut.

Won’t watch anymore series if as planned BBC introduce same sex couples dancing together as I personally don’t want to see two lads or lasses mincing about doing the tango or pass doble or putting on sensuality or as Bruno would say acting “ down and dirty”
Really? Can't wait to see them twerking in tight leather shorts mesel

:lol: Nowt like outing yourself as Homophobic

Back