Strictly Come Dancing 2018

IIRC she was a professional dancer with contemporary dance training. You could say the same of Faye but we’ve all seen Steps and the routines for Tragedy, 5,6,7,8 etc are hardly very good.
Just spotted the daily mail tonight having a go at hawaythefaye over her cv, trying to turn the tables on Ashley’s critics and some sort of unfairness... thy obviously don’t want her to win...

Best bit of her cv, accents & dialects... quite a long list including American, Australian, Australian, London & Luton... with Sunderland tagged on the end... :lol: cheesy chips for #hawaythefaye

Just spotted the daily mail tonight having a go at hawaythefaye over her cv, trying to turn the tables on Ashley’s critics and some sort of unfairness... thy obviously don’t want her to win...

Best bit of her cv, accents & dialects... quite a long list including American, Australian, Australian, London & Luton... with Sunderland tagged on the end... :lol: cheesy chips for #hawaythefaye
Ha'way the bloo pop.

Still really hoping Stacey wins. Think her and Kevin are great and very very likeable.

Stacey
Joe
Faye
Ashley

In that order I reckon.

Gerrin ya fcuker!

Ower the moon man, she’s worked so bloody hard to reach this point, I really don’t give a toss now. Whatever happens next week will happen. It’s all down to the public now.

#HawayTheFaye

If Faye lifts the trophy next week will you have an open top double decker parade from Carrville to the SOL?:D

Good luck to her next week she's done great.

That would be my prediction too...

I enjoy watching Faye and Stacey most as I really like Kevin and Giovanni.
I think Joe will be in top 2 due to his huge milenial following. I had no idea how big he is but he’s massive in that late teen world. Seems a nice kid also.

Gerrin ya fcuker!

Ower the moon man, she’s worked so bloody hard to reach this point, I really don’t give a toss now. Whatever happens next week will happen. It’s all down to the public now.
#HawayTheFaye

She bloody fabulous and has the whole board behind her.

We need a half time #HawayTheFaye reminder on the screens at the match on Saturday. Someone get it sorted! :lol:

We've been warned to expect a tough week from the press, not necessarily aimed at us as a couple but everyone involved in the final.
Apparently it's normal in the final week - there's nowt normal about being a kernt to someone that's put their heart and soul into something for 3 months.

I've had to promise I won't get mad and say/do anything daft :lol:

Faye, then Stacey for me, bit harsh for someone to have a go at her voice like :lol:.

hope so mate, well done on the jungle by the way ;)

Never seen that before, class :lol:

Last edited:
We've been warned to expect a tough week from the press, not necessarily aimed at us as a couple but everyone involved in the final.
Apparently it's normal in the final week - there's nowt normal about being a kernt to someone that's put their heart and soul into something for 3 months.

Her first hubby is probably being interviewed at this very moment or at the very least, his old quotes brought up..

She bloody fabulous and has the whole board behind her.

We need a half time #HawayTheFaye reminder on the screens at the match on Saturday. Someone get it sorted! :lol:

That would be class but not sure they'd go for it...

Her first hubby is probably being interviewed at this very moment or at the very least, his old quotes brought up..

He did a story a week or two after she was announced, silly get reckons she left him...we've got the divorce papers HE filed :lol::rolleyes:

Never seen that before, class :lol:
Triffic, but it was all my dogs work ;)
This strictly connection will make this thread go GERLD!!!

Back