Strictly Come Dancing 2018

Remember to vote :D

I should be back before the vote but I've set a reminder just in case :lol:

Even getting the boy loggged in today so that's another 3 votes going her way.

Does anyone know what time voting starts on the final or where i can find out.

I'm going to make my hubby vote too another 3 votes, well 4 technically as I normally throw 1 Laurens way.
Sorry Lauren, it's dog eat dog from now on

Usually after the first dances, to get them from 4 down to 3 - then vote again for the winners iirc?

I’m sure this thread would keep you on track if you weren’t in front of the box?
Problem is im at a concert and a small one at that, so will look awful if we are checking our phones ever 10 minutes to check when we can vote.

I'm going to make my hubby vote too another 3 votes, well 4 technically as I normally throw 1 Laurens way.
Sorry Lauren, it's dog eat dog from now on

Similar here. Normally 2 for Faye and 1 for Lauren but all 3 are going Faye’s way tonight.
And im going to make a bbc log in for the missus just so she can give her another 3.

Haway the Faye !!

This is always the big week as you can normally work out exactly how the general public have voted for the 5 remaining contestants.
Still think the judges will ensure that Joe finishes 4th ahead of Lauren or else it could get really messy!:eek:

Proper love this thread today, hearing about new accounts being created, calls being made and even votes being pulled from other contestants, means a lot. Thanks everyone!

We got this!!

You may get back a bit earlier now!:D:eek:

Haway the Faye....(and Stacey:oops:)

Just on our way now, if he puts his foot down we will make it ha.

Bloody drenched

Back