Strictly Come Dancing 2018

Two Dances next week.. may be the end of ashley with a bit of luck... then again
She's the best dancer on the show.
It's like last year the magicians wife was the best but like Ashley she didn't get the public vote and so couldn't win.
The public not voting for Ashley is a bit unfair for the poorer dancers. When one of them ends up in the bottom two with her she will easily beat them, so they are effectively out before the dance off starts. Charles had a chance if he'd been up against Lauren who should have been in the bottom two. As it was he's out.

I said a few weeks ago that Ashley was a nailed on 4th.

The only two contestants who we have concrete proof of being extremely popular with the voting public are Lauren and Jo ie they have gone through against dancers who have finished above them after the judges scores.

Imagine this thread next week if Ashley is up against Stacey or Faye in the dance off.

Just can't see the judges binning her. Lauren will go next week which will be a shame

With her being the worst (or more kindly put not among the better) of the dancers it’s not so much of a shame though.

I know that it’s also a popularity contest and all the stuff about ‘journeys’ and that but Charles and Ashley we’re both better dancers although this week was Lauren’s best dance.

I’d prefer Joe not to win because although he’s a proficient dancer and seems like a nice lad I don’t enjoy his dancing as much as the others. I can’t think why.

I would be delighted to see either Stacey (sigh) or Faye (Haway) win and I think it’s extremely unlikely that Ashleigh will. But I think I’d momentarily think ‘not fair’ if Joe or Lauren won. But I’ll probably get over it.

So Lauren or (probably Ashleigh) to go next week.

I think it’s my age but I’m finding myself wondering in advance why Little Mix only wear underwear for singing.

Back