Strictly Come Dancing 2018

Not sure, he's from Hartlepool originally but hasn't been up here for years. Works all over world doing security.
When we sit and have a drink he's always chatting about work or strictly, never got on to football.
For arguments sake I think we say yes, as he's not a Mag so therefore must be a MLF ;)

If not get him converted man! Also not just a Badge you need a MLF banner or flag behind you @BoldonBlackCat - Adopted Faye as a Black Cat, now for the world! You can draw them in fella! Captive Audience! :eek::rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Bit of a review on in 15 minutes might give it a little watch lol.....just to keep appetite whetted you understand!

Not that it has grabbed my attention or anything.

Here we go!

Here's Ian Waite!

Faye looking good!

Ashley looking good!

Giovanni did well in pro challenge!

Quite like it takes two not seen it before Fay and Giocanni on! Good presence!

Last edited:
Bit of a review on in 15 minutes might give it a little watch lol.....just to keep appetite whetted you understand!

Not that it has grabbed my attention or anything.

Here we go!

Here's Ian Waite!

Faye looking good!

Ashley looking good!

Giovanni did well in pro challenge!

Quite like it takes two not seen it before Fay and Giocanni on! Good presence!

Cheers, they seem to be enjoying the Waltz this week. Started off with another dance but Gio pulled a muscle in his back on Monday (can’t be lifting Faye cos she’s shrunk over the last month or two) so they went for a less strenuous number...looks good though!

They’ve done some filming with her mam and dad this week so she’ll be chuffed with that...still awaiting the call for me to do some VT but I guess they’re saving that comedy gold for a later stage :eek: :lol:

As long as it’s not in the tent late on a Saturday when I’m covered in crisps and have shots all ower me shirt ;)

They’re doing 2 dances this week anarl, Lindyhop or something as a group...be like the hand jive scene in Grease, bodies everywhere :)

Last edited:
Cheers, they seem to be enjoying the Waltz this week. Started off with another dance but Gio pulled a muscle in his back on Monday (can’t be lifting Faye cos she’s shrunk over the last month or two) so they went for a less strenuous number...looks good though!

They’ve done some filming with her mam and dad this week so she’ll be chuffed with that...still awaiting the call for me to do some VT but I guess they’re saving that comedy gold for a later stage :eek: :lol:

As long as it’s not in the tent late on a Saturday when I’m covered in crisps and have shots all ower me shirt ;)

They’re doing 2 dances this week anarl, Lindyhop or something as a group...be like the hand jive scene in Grease, bodies everywhere :)

Get the Shirt on Fella! Pure class then and not Comedy Gold! You should have spoken to club and got freeby shirts for the Staff and Judges Man! That would have been class and pissed everyone Else Off! Kudos if you can wangle it @BoldonBlackCat In Craig's words FABULOUS Darhling!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

apparently the locals in blackpool (who actively court hen party's & stag do's) found the aftershow party last weekend far too debauch by their puritanical standards...

i assume the shows evening order of runners & riders is decided by lots... but being last up before the group dance is apparently a big disadvantage as you have to exit stage left, quick change & back on straight after your own knackering routine...

It takes two looking good!

Some good moves so far.......but need to show some wow factor this weekend!

Birthday, birthday.......get on the the bloody show man! No bloody spoilers....Zoe!

Get the Ginger Fecker off....Hoi @BoldonBlackCat not you in disguise is it! Trying to steal show time from our Faye! :lol:

Fecking Hell, Craig got his sensible head on again......sounds ok...I am surprised he is out of character!

Nice filler show to keep the appetite wetted until the weekend!

Kevin and Stacey on now!

Toned down her dulcet tones........soeech therapy as well msn :eek::lol: No she is back :lol::lol:

Stacey and Kevin sound up for it this week!

Faye and Giovani looking good!

Swanni and Oti Meh!

Joe and Diane looking good as well!

Swanni out for me mind on this showing!

Mind no body else watch this it is not bad!

Charles or Lauren in dance off against Swannie

Jake Shears out of Scissor Sisters new song out.

Looking forward to weekend Lindyhop now mind.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Enjoy tonight all, especially Faye and Giovanni!
Will still be voting but not able to watch it live.

My token comments for tonight please feel free to use wherever relevant :lol:

Haway The Faye
That was amazing!
Wow
10s coming up here
What on earth is Shirley on

Will catch up when we get back!

Likely all will be used some more than once......Quite excited already and still hours to go. .. ..Note to self......must get a life outside of Strictly.

Noticed today when out shopping Bruno has a Strictly DVD out wtf! :eek::oops::rolleyes::lol: And no did not purchase it ! :lol::lol:

Back