Strictly 2021 official thread

A bit of a late round up.

They love a montage.

That is a very high split on Motsi.

Dan and hello Nadiya - viennese waltz

Nice start, nice and floaty. Fleckle looked ok. Get off your heels so much!!!! Nice routine. Nadiya looked lush too. Mrs Walker seemed to like it.

Judges ok so far, Craig on form, see how long this lasts.

He's going to do what to his wife?????? Is Nadiya actually wearing a frock, or just painted on shiney bits?

Full Len's, seems fair.

John Bishop needing a payday?

Adam and Katya - samba

Decent solo start, feels very stop and start. Any need for the thrusts? Ok, but not his best work. No doubt Witchytits will be gushing.

Oooo Craig, primetime telly, behave. Motsi being constructive. Witchytits as expected.

Katya looks about to burst. Judges seem to be doing it properly with the scores.

Sara and Aljaz - rhumba

HawaytheSara, they are keeping the little teaching filler in, I like it.

Music feels fast for a rhumba, doing ok though. Subtle AR throughout. A nice, non-filth rhumba all round.

Should be solid scores coming, all I hoped for, for them. And Aljaz going ballistic up the stairs. Is Sara the first person to like rhumba?

Boooooo Craig, rest are ok.

Does Claudia know what the aubergine means?

Tom and hello Amy - salsa

Amy is f***ing brave there learning lifts with him. Where's the rest of Amy's frock, she'll catch a chill.

Great start, just feels like a party is going on, and we're all invited. First lift looked ok. Nice solo bit. Second lift a bit more laboured. He looks so comfortable doing the salsa basic, almost natural. Good routine.

Amy is beaming, makes us all happy. Motsi happy but not being silly, why can't she be like this normally? Same for Shirley. Good spot by Anton on Tom getting chinned. Good scores here.

Did I mention Amy is lush?

Top of the leaderboard, well played!!!!!

Tilly and Nikita - foxtrot

Hello Tilly's friends. Amazing Nikita kept away from them, Covid rules helped I bet.

Nice and light, like it. She looks like a princess gliding around. A lovely classic foxtrot. Well played.

Tony liked this one I think. They all did.

Full house of 9's, deserved. A very emotional Tilly there.

Aj and mini-Anton - Argentine tango

High hopes here, AJ seems to do well on the technical stuff

Nice AR. What a frock. Passionate but not filth, a fine balancing act. Looked powerful and intricate. Music worked well with it. I enjoyed that.

Judges all loving it, there maybe tens.

Mixed bag of scores after the comments.

Ugo and Oti - rhumba

Nice and steady start. Something seemed off when they went back into hold there. Not brilliant, not bad.

I feel there may be a working men's club missing some wallpaper somewhere.

Judges subdued. Tony finding some positives. 6's tops.

Ouch Craig.

John and Johannes - charleston

Great history lesson, that vintage footage looked class. Nice having names for the moves.

Great use of the changing music pace, lifts good. Good comedic stuff. Fun but not too cheesy. Poor Johannes!!!!!!! Very good routine.

All judges gushing. Then Craig joins in too.

X-Factor this shite. Has she ever watched Strictly before????

Deserved scores again.

Rose and Gio - viennese waltz

This looked amazing on ITT, so very high expectations here. Rose is a proper character and comes across amazing.

Nice use of BSL in the routine. Never thought I see an angry viennese, but it works. She is floating, it is so delicate, looks great. Loved that.

9's, must be.

Great scores, didn't see a ten with the little fleckle fuck up.

Rhys and Nancy - American smooth foxtrot

Big challenge, and big expectations with being on last. What's with all the driving whilst chatting this week?

Not bad at all, still has fast elements, but definitely contained his speed. Lifts were smooth and not over the top. A very nice smooth.

No surprise his hold is off, they've avoided anything that needs it since week one.

Slow motion he looks ahead of Nancy, not surprising. More X-Factor shite.

Overall a very enjoyable show, Sara would have got all three votes for me this week, just to help out after getting through rhumba.

A bit of a late round up.

They love a montage.

That is a very high split on Motsi.

Dan and hello Nadiya - viennese waltz

Nice start, nice and floaty. Fleckle looked ok. Get off your heels so much!!!! Nice routine. Nadiya looked lush too. Mrs Walker seemed to like it.

Judges ok so far, Craig on form, see how long this lasts.

He's going to do what to his wife?????? Is Nadiya actually wearing a frock, or just painted on shiney bits?

Full Len's, seems fair.

John Bishop needing a payday?

Adam and Katya - samba

Decent solo start, feels very stop and start. Any need for the thrusts? Ok, but not his best work. No doubt Witchytits will be gushing.

Oooo Craig, primetime telly, behave. Motsi being constructive. Witchytits as expected.

Katya looks about to burst. Judges seem to be doing it properly with the scores.

Sara and Aljaz - rhumba

HawaytheSara, they are keeping the little teaching filler in, I like it.

Music feels fast for a rhumba, doing ok though. Subtle AR throughout. A nice, non-filth rhumba all round.

Should be solid scores coming, all I hoped for, for them. And Aljaz going ballistic up the stairs. Is Sara the first person to like rhumba?

Boooooo Craig, rest are ok.

Does Claudia know what the aubergine means?

Tom and hello Amy - salsa

Amy is f***ing brave there learning lifts with him. Where's the rest of Amy's frock, she'll catch a chill.

Great start, just feels like a party is going on, and we're all invited. First lift looked ok. Nice solo bit. Second lift a bit more laboured. He looks so comfortable doing the salsa basic, almost natural. Good routine.

Amy is beaming, makes us all happy. Motsi happy but not being silly, why can't she be like this normally? Same for Shirley. Good spot by Anton on Tom getting chinned. Good scores here.

Did I mention Amy is lush?

Top of the leaderboard, well played!!!!!

Tilly and Nikita - foxtrot

Hello Tilly's friends. Amazing Nikita kept away from them, Covid rules helped I bet.

Nice and light, like it. She looks like a princess gliding around. A lovely classic foxtrot. Well played.

Tony liked this one I think. They all did.

Full house of 9's, deserved. A very emotional Tilly there.

Aj and mini-Anton - Argentine tango

High hopes here, AJ seems to do well on the technical stuff

Nice AR. What a frock. Passionate but not filth, a fine balancing act. Looked powerful and intricate. Music worked well with it. I enjoyed that.

Judges all loving it, there maybe tens.

Mixed bag of scores after the comments.

Ugo and Oti - rhumba

Nice and steady start. Something seemed off when they went back into hold there. Not brilliant, not bad.

I feel there may be a working men's club missing some wallpaper somewhere.

Judges subdued. Tony finding some positives. 6's tops.

Ouch Craig.

John and Johannes - charleston

Great history lesson, that vintage footage looked class. Nice having names for the moves.

Great use of the changing music pace, lifts good. Good comedic stuff. Fun but not too cheesy. Poor Johannes!!!!!!! Very good routine.

All judges gushing. Then Craig joins in too.

X-Factor this shite. Has she ever watched Strictly before????

Deserved scores again.

Rose and Gio - viennese waltz

This looked amazing on ITT, so very high expectations here. Rose is a proper character and comes across amazing.

Nice use of BSL in the routine. Never thought I see an angry viennese, but it works. She is floating, it is so delicate, looks great. Loved that.

9's, must be.

Great scores, didn't see a ten with the little fleckle fuck up.

Rhys and Nancy - American smooth foxtrot

Big challenge, and big expectations with being on last. What's with all the driving whilst chatting this week?

Not bad at all, still has fast elements, but definitely contained his speed. Lifts were smooth and not over the top. A very nice smooth.

No surprise his hold is off, they've avoided anything that needs it since week one.

Slow motion he looks ahead of Nancy, not surprising. More X-Factor shite.

Overall a very enjoyable show, Sara would have got all three votes for me this week, just to help out after getting through rhumba.
Another great summary Mr Smith
Will you be contributing later tonight?

Just watched last nights show….thought most were overmarked.
Johns was a charleston by numbers….great technique but no edge of the seat stuff….still the one to beat though.
Rose best of the rest
Expected better from AJ after her partner had bigged up all those great past routines…..it wasnt a patch on them ( or Simon Webbs or Fayes to name two others )
Ugo to go this week i think

Back