Strictly 2020

Reckon Nicola Adams will return this year after covid related exit last year?

Also has anyone ever done strictly twice? Would love Kirsty Gallacher, Gabby Logan and Kate Garraway to do it again.
Technically that knacker from last year (whose name I've thankfully forgotten but it we always said booooo brostits) got a second chance after getting injured in 2019.

If anyone deserves a second chance its HawayThe Faye to claim the title she was denied.😁
Speaking of Kate Garraway theres not many from GMB who haven't appeared on Strictly (with the exception of Laura the Weather Girl who I would be rather pleased to see on the show). However, knowing our luck we'll probably get ex host Piers Moron or Andrew 'Tory Boy' Pearce. :eek:

Last edited:

Technically that knacker from last year (whose name I've thankfully forgotten but it we always said booooo brostits) got a second chance after getting injured in 2019.

If anyone deserves a second chance its HawayThe Faye to claim the title she was denied.😁
Speaking of Kate Garraway theres not many from GMB who haven't appeared on Strictly (with the exception of Laura the Weather Girl who I would be rather pleased to see on the show). However, knowing our luck we'll probably get ex host Piers Moron or Andrew 'Tory Boy' Pearce. :eek:
Think Piers Morgan is actually too much of a celeb to be on it, but I like your suggestion of Laura Tobin. I will however go one even better, Lucy Verasamy! 😍 😍 😍

Rylan has been ill for some time, cancelling numerous jobs, including Eurovision, but there does not appear to be any news of his condition.

Anyone know what’s wrong with him?

New ITT presenter named, and one of the pros is retiring from competition.

Like her....think she'll be good
Rylan has been ill for some time, cancelling numerous jobs, including Eurovision, but there does not appear to be any news of his condition.

Getting his teeth whitened ?

But on a serious note hadn't heard that he'd been unwell mind

Last edited:

Quick look and it could be mental health related as people acting like twats towards him on social media.

Quick look and it could be mental health related as people acting like twats towards him on social media.
I once was not a fan of his, but really like the bloke after seeing him on This Morning last year. He was asked about all the shows he is on and ''is he the hardest working person on tv?'', he was almost embarrassed by the question and said what he did was not work, it was an absolute pleasure and does not take hard work at all to do what he does compared to most jobs in life.

Back