Strictly 2020

Okey dokie then, just need to garner opinion but when do you all want me to kick off a new 2021 super duper thread then ? shall we wait a bit for the start of the rumour mill ? It's our nice thread, the one thread on here that is constantly fun and pleasant between all my likeminded strictly posse - my pride and joy, haway !!!!!!!!!
When first celeb is confirmed, or Dianne dumps Joe for me, whichever comes first.

Okey dokie then, just need to garner opinion but when do you all want me to kick off a new 2021 super duper thread then ? shall we wait a bit for the start of the rumour mill ? It's our nice thread, the one thread on here that is constantly fun and pleasant between all my likeminded strictly posse - my pride and joy, haway !!!!!!!!!
Start it once celebs are announced I would say. Maybe one of us can flag it up here, you can do honours of the new thread :)

When first celeb is confirmed, or Dianne dumps Joe for me, whichever comes first.
So we're probably looking at July / August then - anything else can just go in this thread, then I'll do a beautiful new shiny one for us all :cool:
Start it once celebs are announced I would say. Maybe one of us can flag it up here, you can do honours of the new thread :)
Gerrin, it's always my pleasure ❤️

Back