Strictly 2020

Don’t dis Bill. He’s a very talented bloke. Could be a dark horse.

Am I fuck dissing Bill? He's one of the personalities who I will be supporting. I hope he will be a dark horse. I hope he does well. I always support the underdog.

Compared to who Oti had last year and the rivals this year, I do think he is. I don't think he will be going into it a big favourite. Theirs others who do look stronger.

But the best ones in a competition don't need or deserve my support. They don't represent me. Why do these people train and practice? They were clearly born to do well. Unlike me and a lot of us. That's why I go to the less fancied ones. They experience all the hardships I would. Good one's don't. And Bill is right up there. If he does well it will be because he fought from nothing through sheer graft and determination.

Watching with the Mrs and she’s proper into it now, she’s texting them all to see how they’re getting on locked down in the hotel 🤣

nice hotel like, we stayed there a few times when she was on the show...Laura Ashley hotel near Elstree. Great sausages at breakfast 👍🏼

shame one or two of my favourites don’t have a partner this year but there’s always the group dances to see them do their thing 😉

B.B.C has a thing for tall leggy blondes ?.... I agree it is a pity Nadia has no partner ....no great surprise that Neil didnt get a partner this year though and looks to have blown his chance to be a featured regular. Glad Gorka is back instead

Just going off the group dance and the pairings I have a feeling Jeanette, Gorka, Alijaz and Luba and their respective partners to go far this year
Di
Watching with the Mrs and she’s proper into it now, she’s texting them all to see how they’re getting on locked down in the hotel 🤣

nice hotel like, we stayed there a few times when she was on the show...Laura Ashley hotel near Elstree. Great sausages at breakfast 👍🏼

shame one or two of my favourites don’t have a partner this year but there’s always the group dances to see them do their thing 😉

Did Faye's performance on Strictly result in new opportunities for her ....I wouldnt have been surprised if she had got musical offers in the UK eg "Chicago" or "Caberet" like Louise Rednapp?.....or did Steps mega successful "No More Tears..." record and tour interfere with that ? . ....cant wait for the new record btw.....
I bet Anton was overjoyed when he was paired with Caroline. I predicted as soon as I saw her name on the celeb list that she'd be his partner. Somebody in that shows production doesn't like him.:lol:

Its a shame...but someone in production clearly likes him and its easy to see why...hes great. That said he is starting to look a little out of place now and seems to be there purely for entertainment value ( which of course is what its really all about ).... had his best chance to win last year but his partner just not quite good enough.....he would look odd if paired with a much younger lass I think who, generally, have a better chance at "winning"

Last edited:
Just going off the group dance and the pairings I have a feeling Jeanette, Gorka, Alijaz and Luba and their respective partners to go far this year
Di

Did Faye's performance on Strictly result in new opportunities for her ....I wouldnt have been surprised if she had got musical offers in the UK eg "Chicago" or "Caberet" like Louise Rednapp?.....or did Steps mega successful "No More Tears..." record and tour interfere with that ? . ....cant wait for the new record btw.....

it did open a couple of doors for her but nothing she hadn’t done before. She went on to do 6 months in the West End in ‘Jamie’ the musical which they’re about to release a movie of...then Steps kicked back in and keeps her busy every other year or so...we’ve got nowt to grumble about, we’ve been very lucky 👍🏼

Back