Strictly 2020

Watching with the Mrs and she’s proper into it now, she’s texting them all to see how they’re getting on locked down in the hotel 🤣

nice hotel like, we stayed there a few times when she was on the show...Laura Ashley hotel near Elstree. Great sausages at breakfast 👍🏼

shame one or two of my favourites don’t have a partner this year but there’s always the group dances to see them do their thing 😉

Watching with the Mrs and she’s proper into it now, she’s texting them all to see how they’re getting on locked down in the hotel 🤣

nice hotel like, we stayed there a few times when she was on the show...Laura Ashley hotel near Elstree. Great sausages at breakfast 👍🏼

shame one or two of my favourites don’t have a partner this year but there’s always the group dances to see them do their thing 😉
Great to hear #hawaythefaye is still part of the Strictly family.

Send our love to your beautiful wife please xx

Back