Strictly 2020

Dark and cold Saturday nights on here with Strictly, a takeaway, a Gin and you lot is a f***ing pleasure man - perfect ! 😍 🤗 🥰. Cosy nights and a friendly, sparkly thread is what we all need right now. 2020 has sucked the big one but Strictly always saves any year, it's a proper buzzkill when it ends and I cant wait for socially distanced Dave Arch, his band and the judges (probably nee crowd sadly).......it's going to be cracking !!!!
309 pages and 6162 posts.....
We've got a canny way to go.
We have indeed - haway !!!!! :cool:

Last edited:

I agree totally 👍👍
I know you do lovely jimbo - you and the missus been doing any dancing (pre covid?) :)
There’ll be tabloid overdrive this year as they’re making all the contestants and pro’s move into hotels from when they’re announced, no going home, potentially no seeing partners/kids etc...carnage.

glad we got through it before the COVIDs kicked in 😬
I bet :eek: hope you, the lovely Faye and the family are well fella (she was always our favourite 😍).

Last edited:
I know you do lovely jimbo - you and the missus been doing any dancing (pre covid?) :)

I bet :eek: hope you, the lovely Faye and the family are well fella (she was always our favourite 😍).
We are back having lessons on a Saturday and practicing on a Sunday (all socially distanced correctly of course.)

Unfortunately there are no competitions at the moment for obvious reasons ☹️☹️☹️🕺🕺

All good thanks, been quite nice having 2020 together as a family, usually she’s away half the year with work. Not that keen on the virus like but it has given us a welcome bit of family time.
Haway the Faye!!! - still say she was robbed!

agreed, although she’s done alright since and hopefully next year looks busy...might get me new patio yet 😉

Last edited:
There’ll be tabloid overdrive this year as they’re making all the contestants and pro’s move into hotels from when they’re announced, no going home, potentially no seeing partners/kids etc...carnage.

glad we got through it before the COVIDs kicked in 😬
HawaytheFaye,
Those goats were one of the all time highlights, (along with your cheeky safc badge flash).

All good thanks, been quite nice having 2020 together as a family, usually she’s away half the year with work. Not that keen on the virus like but it has given us a welcome bit of family time.

agreed, although she’s done alright since and hopefully next year looks busy...might get me new patio yet 😉
That's lovely to hear you've been able to all spend some quality time together - fingers crossed for the patio anarl ;) :):cool:

Back