Strictly 2019

The worst dancer left foes through...how does that work?

Cos the public don't vote on ability alone....which is why the likes of Alexandra Burke, Ashley Roberts eff didn't lift the glitterball.....and why Michelle Visage went tonight
It was the wrong couples choice. Get to Blackpool and do Vogue, what a waste. Bye Michelle

She was never going to win. She went out on her own personal high
Must be mixed emotions for Saffron- she will pleased that she shes through but gutted that the public prefer Alex and Chris.

Chris will go as soon as he gets to the dance off. Next week is my prediction. Good lad but no dancer

Last edited:
I love the show but really do think they need to overhaul the judging panel as it's letting it down IMO.

Craig is consistent, fair - a little harsh at times but I totally agree with undermarking rather than overmarking. A 10 should only come out if it's perfect.
Motsi has offered nothing and there's a clear conflict of interests with her sister being a pro dancer. Surprised that one's been brushed under the carpet.
Bruno's histrionics are tiresome predictable
Shirley has been a poor choice as head judge, she shows clear favouritism can be very condescending. She's just not a likeable entertainment personality IMO.

Keep Craig, remove the other 3, offer Darcey plenty to return or look at a previous pro on the show like Erin Boag. Anton must be a shoe in as a judge once he decides to leave the dancefloor.

I love the show but really do think they need to overhaul the judging panel as it's letting it down IMO.

Craig is consistent, fair - a little harsh at times but I totally agree with undermarking rather than overmarking. A 10 should only come out if it's perfect.
Motsi has offered nothing and there's a clear conflict of interests with her sister being a pro dancer. Surprised that one's been brushed under the carpet.
Bruno's histrionics are tiresome predictable
Shirley has been a poor choice as head judge, she shows clear favouritism can be very condescending. She's just not a likeable entertainment personality IMO.

Keep Craig, remove the other 3, offer Darcey plenty to return or look at a previous pro on the show like Erin Boag. Anton must be a shoe in as a judge once he decides to leave the dancefloor.

Agree 100% with this.

Back