Streets of Rage 4

L

Lexingtongue

Anyone going to give it a go? SoR2 is still one of the best games out there but I'm never sure how to feel about these reboots - been burned a few times in the past.

I'll be tempted but I know what you mean about reboots. Played MK10 on PSnow and just could not get away with it. I think the beat em up genre is poor these days.
The new mortal kombat games are really good and the last two street fighter are really good too. Oddly it seems its the 3D fighters that have suffered over the last few years..

The new mortal kombat games are really good and the last two street fighter are really good too. Oddly it seems its the 3D fighters that have suffered over the last few years..

I couldn't get away with Mortal Kombat 10 mate. I haven't played 11 or the recent Street fighters though.

Part of Xbox Game Pass. Question for anyone who has it: is it a yearly subscription or can I cancel at any time? Might get it for PC to give this and the new Ori game a go. Don't fancy paying for a year subscription, though, as my laptop won't handle the more intensive stuff and there's not much else I'd fancy after these either.

It's shite. They've added loads of gimmicks such as forced linear paths where you must fight enemies who have long distance attacks that you can't block meaning you get pinned in an unbreakable damage loop. Glad I took the Game Pass rather than buy it outright.

Part of Xbox Game Pass. Question for anyone who has it: is it a yearly subscription or can I cancel at any time? Might get it for PC to give this and the new Ori game a go. Don't fancy paying for a year subscription, though, as my laptop won't handle the more intensive stuff and there's not much else I'd fancy after these either.
You might have already found out, but you can set up to pay monthly and cancel at any time
Fighting force on the PS1 was originally Streets of Rage 4.
I used to love Fighting Force when I was a kid

Back