Streams for the fight tonight?

Eubank clumsy and amateurish. Fought two boxers who can jab and move and been soundly beaten. Stand and trade he’s a handful but limited as a boxer.

far right boxing girl for me

looked like he was out for the count before though.

They can both take a punch, fair play to them.
I think most of those punches from Eubank weren’t landing clean...also Eubank was tired and some of the snap was gone.

Eubank needs to get a trainer. He’s not his Dad...he’s a better fighter in my opinion and there’s a lot more to come with the right people around him

I think most of those punches from Eubank weren’t landing clean...also Eubank was tired and some of the snap was gone.

Eubank needs to get a trainer. He’s not his Dad...he’s a better fighter in my opinion and there’s a lot more to come with the right people around him
He’s not a better fighter than his dad mind. His dad could box and was far stronger. Eubank has one game plan and that’s come forward and throw shots, if someone moves him around he’s lost. He was totally outclassed tonight. Needs to drop back down to middleweight as well as not nearly big enough. Even on inside tonight groves was too strong.

He’s not a better fighter than his dad mind. His dad could box and was far stronger. Eubank has one game plan and that’s come forward and throw shots, if someone moves him around he’s lost. He was totally outclassed tonight. Needs to drop back down to middleweight as well as not nearly big enough. Even on inside tonight groves was too strong.
That was his Dad’s game plan too though

That was his Dad’s game plan too though
Eubank Snr could box behind a jab and moved round the ring well. Jnr just comes forward in straight lines. Totally different fighters. Snr could fight on back foot like he did in first Benn fight I’m yet to see Jnr do it and don’t think he’s capable to be honest. Whacking bags that don’t move or hit back looks great but hard to do it against a moving target.

His Dad was more of a light heavyweight in my opinion

I don't think so, but he was good.

Not as good as Steve Collins, and I maintain that had he fought Benn 10 times Benn would have won 7 or 8 of 'em, but he was still good - certainly much better than his son and probably too strong for Groves.

Back