Strasbourg

Someone please keep me up to date with what Katie Hopkins and Tommy Robinson are tweeting about it.

Also if any Muslims have been offended by anything at any point. Thanks.

Heads gone ^

If any stories emerge from the scene of a canny Muslim doing something nice (a taxi driver giving someone a free lift for example) - please post ASAP!

Still gone ^

I

I'm not sure that's a bad thing. The less publicity these events get the less likely they are to occur. They want the hype, the front pages and the fear; this is what they feed on.
You are right, they do but too many hardcore Daesh were cornered but were allowed to get out of Syria and they have set up a network in Europe. We know this because Yazidi women, raped multiple times who have escaped to countries like Germany have actually been approached by them saying - 'we know where you are...'we will come for you'.

The stated aim of these morons is to die - that simple. Daesh hold no territory now which helps as starving them of the oxygen of publicity helps but these networks will take some mopping up yet.

My son and his class were at the christmas market in Cologne last week and i was a bit worried as i thought the tossers would be doing an attack somewhere. When i was telling him about this one last night he said they had been briefed about what to do in a terrorist attack.
Run, Hide, Tell- ( call the police on your phone ). bit scary for 11 year olds.

In part. The extremists of course bear the brunt of responsibility but without the Iraq war they would still have been serving old Saddam and Assad wouldn't have emptied his prisons of jihadists.
Who's saying it was a muslim? :rolleyes: Bit racist this morning jon ;)

You are right, they do but too many hardcore Daesh were cornered but were allowed to get out of Syria and they have set up a network in Europe. We know this because Yazidi women, raped multiple times who have escaped to countries like Germany have actually been approached by them saying - 'we know where you are...'we will come for you'.

The stated aim of these morons is to die - that simple. Daesh hold no territory now which helps as starving them of the oxygen of publicity helps but these networks will take some mopping up yet.
They were allowed to get out on purpose. Destabilisation of Europe has been the aim for several years now, but people just won't wake up to how they're being manipulated.

They were allowed to get out on purpose. Destabilisation of Europe has been the aim for several years now, but people just won't wake up to how they're being manipulated.
You'll be telling us next that the White Helmets aren't really an aid organisation at all or that the UN intends to flood Europe from Africa and the Middle East under the Global Compact, which the UK is the only leading economy in the world to agree to.

Back