Strangest place you've ever..

Not my story but worth a mention. Whilst talking to my mate about war stories, he talked about his grandad. The only action he apparently saw was in Africa when he got into a fight with an Arab who was on his side, but his demob story was the one he told people. On returning to County Durham he didn't have enough money for a train fare so got out of his train at Darlington and started walking back to the other side of the county. At night it began to rain so, it being 1945, he gets invited into this blokes house to shelter from the storm, and told he can sleep on his couch. The house is apparently really creepy and old, and smells of damp and old books, and there's this ticking of an old grandfather clock that makes it had to rest. But it also turns out this bloke had a monkey, and it sits on the end of the couch, staring at him all night with its little beady eyes, and whenever he closed his eyes it would come over and touch him and stroke his face. He didn't get any sleep and legged it in the morning.

After all full day sesh in Newcastle with friends from university, I woke up in Sunderland train station (on the metro) with my head on the shoulder of some random lass. Just stood up and walked off the train. I'm sure I'd slavered on her while akip.

Not my story but worth a mention. Whilst talking to my mate about war stories, he talked about his grandad. The only action he apparently saw was in Africa when he got into a fight with an Arab who was on his side, but his demob story was the one he told people. On returning to County Durham he didn't have enough money for a train fare so got out of his train at Darlington and started walking back to the other side of the county. At night it began to rain so, it being 1945, he gets invited into this blokes house to shelter from the storm, and told he can sleep on his couch. The house is apparently really creepy and old, and smells of damp and old books, and there's this ticking of an old grandfather clock that makes it had to rest. But it also turns out this bloke had a monkey, and it sits on the end of the couch, staring at him all night with its little beady eyes, and whenever he closed his eyes it would come over and touch him and stroke his face. He didn't get any sleep and legged it in the morning.
Jesus christ :lol:

I woke up in a donkey stables covered in donkey shite in Lindos, Rhodes. Didn't have a clue where I was (didn't look like Fawcett Street.. stables too clean!). Not a clue where I was staying so started to wander about trying to remember anything from the night before. I met my marra wandering in the other direction, he'd woke up in a bush and was covered in dead twigs. Went into a bakers to see if they could help and got chucked out ('cause I was covered in donkey shite) but we eventually pieced together where our rooms were. When we got back to the rooms we discovered that my marra had shat himself!
Hours later we mapped out the preceding day's events.

Went to North Sunderland airport and had drinks.
Flight was delayed so had drinks and more drinks.
Got on the flight and had drinks.
In Rhodes, got transfer to our rooms, dumped our gear and went out for drinks
Hamburger
Drinks.
Found the cheapest bar in town and had some drinks.
Got chucked out for heckling some Germans.
Had drinks other side of the square.
Tried to climb the accropolis
Woke up covered in donkey shite.

Canny holiday after that!

Woke up in Astral Tower with my hand down the pants of a wad I'd fancied for ages but considered to be out of my league . Took 10 minutes to get the circulation back in my hand because of the tight elastic in her drars . Went for a piss , came back, she'd fucked off.

On a beach in Es Cana, Ibiza and the last thing I saw before falling asleep was 3 girls skinny dipping and their bare arses riding the waves like dolphins.

Went to mates wedding and our lass got pissed and doing my head in so I grabbed house key and left her at hotel and grabbed a taxi home. Anyway when I got home I had wrong key and couldn't get in house.
I'd had a good drink and it was a warm night so I went and lay in garden. Woke up couple hours later with my head and torso In the bairns tiny wigwam tent and my legs in my green house.

On the fire station window ledge of Worswick St. Newcastle. Walked home to Town End Farm and started work at Hepworth & Grandage at 7 am... late 60's.

On the fire station window ledge of Worswick St. Newcastle. Walked home to Town End Farm and started work at Hepworth & Grandage at 7 am... late 60's.
You could have applied for a job there in the morning!(provided you can cook a fry up as well!)!!

Back