Strangest place you've ever..

Dagzd1973

Winger
.. woken up after a sesh?

I once woke up on the snowy floor of a phonebox in Simonside, South Shields with a packet of crisps emptied out onto my lap and half a snickers stuck to my chest. Fucknars how I got there or what I was doing in a phonebox. Probably tried to ring me mar and wish her a merry xmas, or call a taxi. I dread to think.

I ate the crisps and snickers then walked home to my dars in Tyne Dock. All's well that ends well as they say ;)

.. woken up after a sesh?

I once woke up on the snowy floor of a phonebox in Simonside, South Shields with a packet of crisps emptied out onto my lap and half a snickers stuck to my chest. Fucknars how I got there or what I was doing in a phonebox. Probably tried to ring me mar and wish her a merry xmas, or call a taxi. I dread to think.

I ate the crisps and snickers then walked home to my dars in Tyne Dock. All's well that ends well as they say ;)
Under a fishing boat down the east end fish quay after about 5 times the lethal dose of Pernod. I had alcoholic shock crossed with hypothermia for about 3 days.

The beach next to South Bents, the last I recall of the night was me being in the Imperial Vaults, I have no recollection of going over the north side or why I would have, to this day it remains a mystery, although I believe a woman was involved, as was often the case

Went to derby for a stag do, met me mate and a few of his mates about 12.
About tea time walks into ‘walkabout’ the Aussie bar for a bit bait and I’m canny pissed. There is a worldy behind the bar, I’m talking 22-23 tall, white hair, brown skin, ice blue eyes (Australian) looked like amber herd. Stunning! I walks over orders drinks and tells her to get one herself, she’s says “I finish at 12 come back then and buy me a proper drink” we have a quick convo (where you from, name, are you single run of the mill stuff) my heart is beating out my chest. Tells the lads what happened no one believes me until she walks over to the table after the food and starts cleaning it and asks if I’m definitely coming back at 12. I nonchalantly say yeah.
Am getting high 5s from the doubters now!!
Long story short, I thought it would be a good idea to go back to the travel lodge about 9ish sober up and freshen up maybe a quick nap. I even ironed me shirt again am buzzing. Am loved up!!!
Soooo the worst place I have ever woke up after a sesh is the travel lodge in Derby by myself at 645 in the morning!!!! I slept for 9 hours. Fuck!!! Fuck!!!! Fuck!!!! The drive home was terrible and it still pains me today after 15 year!!!
When I see or speak to my mate from Derby he still mentions that gorgeous Aussie who I bucked all owa my hotel room on his stag do (I could never tell him I fell asleep) what a cock.

About tea time walks into ‘walkabout’ the Aussie bar for a bit bait and I’m canny pissed. There is a worldy behind the bar, I’m talking 22-23 tall, white hair, brown skin, ice blue eyes (Australian) looked like amber herd. Stunning! I walks over orders drinks and tells her to get one herself, she’s says “I finish at 12 come back then and buy me a proper drink” we have a quick convo (where you from, name, are you single run of the mill stuff) my heart is beating out my chest. Tells the lads what happened no one believes me until she walks over to the table after the food and starts cleaning it and asks if I’m definitely coming back at 12. I nonchalantly say yeah.
Long story short, I thought it would be a good idea to go back to the travel lodge about 9ish sober up and freshen up maybe a quick nap. I even ironed me shirt again am buzzing. Am loved up!!!
Soooo the worst place I have ever woke up after a sesh is the travel lodge in Derby by myself at 645 in the morning!!!! I slept for 9 hours. Fuck!!! Fuck!!!! Fuck!!!! The drive home was terrible and it still pains me today after 15 year!!!
When I see or speak to my mate from Derby he still mentions that gorgeous Aussie who I bucked all owa my hotel room on his stag do (I could never tell him I fell asleep) what a cock.

Am gutted reading it

Me mate had a similar conversation with a lap dancer on a stag do in Derby. She said she’d meet him after she was finished in a bar. When he got to the bar, it was closed :lol: maybe she fell asleep anarl.

Reminds me of when Del got arrested and couldn't meet Raquel ! Just comfort yourself with the knowledge she probably had a huge boyfriend hidden in the wardrobe waiting for the lass to tie you to the bed then he jumps out and rides you like Seabiscuit, lucky escape if you ask me :eek::D

Under a fishing boat down the east end fish quay after about 5 times the lethal dose of Pernod. I had alcoholic shock crossed with hypothermia for about 3 days.

In some bushes on a motorway slip road embankment.

No idea how I got there and that was also Pernod related. Never touched a drop of it since !!

Christ that was a hard wank, but got there in the end

Quality

Oxford Station after Chelsea stuffed us at Stamford Bridge 1st game of season 4-0. Should have got off at Slough. Last train gone had to Taxi back

Derelict House in Shepherds Bush after heavy session at Hammersmith Palais. Got separated from mates, all I can remember is being slumped against a wall outside Palais and 2 blokes helping me up. Woke up in Derelict House House in Shepherds Bush, money gone! Luckily my arse wasn't sore

I never have missing hours pissed
I did wake up in Brough castle ruins one morning but it was where we decided to kip
I'd even took my lenses out and rested them on the ancient wall

Back