Stranger Things

Stranger Things 3. nom review: The theme tune and credits are good and I feel sorry for some of the characters but the pace of the show has been shite. The CGI monster is complete and utter shite its only the great casting, production and novelty factor that makes this show great.

Stranger Things 3. nom review: The theme tune and credits are good and I feel sorry for some of the characters but the pace of the show has been shite. The CGI monster is complete and utter shite its only the great casting, production and novelty factor that makes this show great.
The monster was class man. It had more originality in its little tendril than every walking dead episode ever made.

I liked ST3 a lot. They rammed in every 80s meme ever made in there. The arguing between Hop and Joyce got a tiny bit repetitive.

But the characters, scenery and nostalgia were spot on. Class series that gets better every season.

Last edited:
The monster was class man. It had more originality in its little tendril than every walking dead episode ever made.

I liked ST3 a lot. They rammed in every 80s meme ever made in there. The arguing between Hop and Joyce got a tiny bit repetitive.

But the characters, scenery and nostalgia were spot on. Class series that gets better every season.
I agree with your sentiments but they played a big orchestra towards the end on the last episode and it was too loud and sounded shit. The CGI monster is crap. You should watch alien 123 and see how CGI can ruin a great franchise.

Back