Stranger Things

4 episode in and absolutely loving this. Superb nostalgia and brilliant drama.

Steve and Dustin are great. So weird being 4 episodes in and he's not kicking about with his pals mind. More tonight.

Like series two, I kept picking up little nods to certain films.... this time around

The Terminator (above obviously)
Die Hard (“you will not shoot, you are policeman, policeman have rules”
Still got last episode to watch but yeah, invasion of the body snatchers, alien, the blob.
Loved it far more than series 2. Seems like the budget has increased masively

Took me about 3 years sit through the 1st 2 series, thowt it was absolute drivel. 100% not watching the 3rd series, awful awful show. Cringeworthy.0/10.

I wasn't going to say it - but I found it all a bit tedious. I liked the first series, but after that, not so much. Really struggled to care, Joyce's constant eye rolling was beyond irritating too. Haven't finished the last episode either.

I'll leave the thread... :)

Took me about 3 years sit through the 1st 2 series, thowt it was absolute drivel. 100% not watching the 3rd series, awful awful show. Cringeworthy.0/10.
:lol:

Binge watched in the the last day or so, class :cool: proper lump in throat stuff at the end. I wonder now that the Russians are involved they will link the cold war in series 4, times match up

hope Hopper is the 'American', great character
I don’t think it will be, a bit too obvious. But I do expect him to be back.

Back